It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Saturday, September 15, 2012
:: My Weekends ::


I just wants to live like any normal people.
I just want to have a normal relationship
Like any other happy couple.
 
But it doesn't mean I'm not happy.
I'm just demanding.
I forgot to be grateful.
I forgot that this is life and not some fantasy world.
I forgot how to stand on my own feet.
 
Its been so long I was dependent on you.
Made you my shadow.
 
I don't know why should weekends
Be the days for all couple to look forward for.
It's normal right?
I'm absolutely normal to feel this,
Haiz.
 
I miss the time
We always look forward on weekends,
Hold hands walking down the street
At town.
Embracing each other
Like we are the best couple
Make strangers envy
With the love we had for one another.
Spend our time like there's no tomorrow.
& other weekends
We would cycle down the street
Laugh our lungs out
Let the breeze wipe our sweat
Or maybe strolling at the beach
Planning about the future,
Telling how much we love each other.
Till the sunset.
Or maybe
We would be cuddling at the movie.
Or maybe
Capture our moments at sentosa.
Or maybe
 
Now just maybe.
 
I just miss the old good days.
I don't blame your work.
I know you sacrifice alot for me.
& do the paper chasing
So you could reach our dreams
One fine day.
 
But as you can see,
I'm lonely as it can be.
No shadow nor light.
I'm missing you badly.
 
& like any other imperfect human being
I tend to forget to be grateful
And demand things
Which I might not have treasured in the past.
My bad.


Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 4:13 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>