It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
:: Only Death Do Us Apart ::


IT WAS AWESOME!

Though there was technical error.

Where at times the sound system

Were too loud.

No doubt the two bands were great!

So yeah,

From now on,

You will see.

Whenever there's me,

There will definitely be my boyfriend,

(My future husband)

By my side.


I give in alot to those sick people

Who wants to break us apart.

But now,

Have my words.

Forever,

Till eternity,

We will stay.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 8:00 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>