It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, January 29, 2012
:: We will fight through it, together ::


We have reached a year older together.

Embarking to a new stage soon.

But...

No, I have no doubt in loving you

Till eternity.


I'm just afraid.

Afraid of losing you.

We know well,

There's alot of them

Trying to break us apart

In many ways.


In a nick of time,

Everything seem to crashed.

Because of all those heartless people

Who dare claimed that they are my friend.

And vice versa.

I bet they don't know

What's friendship means.

What's sincerity means.


Everything has shattered.

And everything changed.

And I'm left with you.

The only hope left,

Baby, please don't change.

Though you did.

A little.


I still hope things will get

Better in time.


I'm truly sorry

That you have to carry all the burden,

Became their victim

Of what they have against me.


I truly, deeply love you sayang.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 2:58 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>