It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, September 2, 2011


I know it's 3 days late.

Heeehhhh.

Nahhh,

Still got 26 days to celebrate!

So,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MUSLIM!

=))


26 more days to Raya,

But I'm rocking myself like a mad girl,

Cracking my brain on my assignment

Which is due on 8th.


On which, last year I will be 'Jalan-jalan raya',

Collecting green packet.

HEHE!

This year, I'm busy with school.

With pathetic lecturer

Pfftttt~!


Exam is on the 17th,

& yet I don't understand what the lecturer is teaching.

Bloody hell.


Ohhh give me a break!

Oh my,

I think I'm losing my mind

With the new module.

GRRR!


Nevertheless,

I'm grateful,

To have my loved ones

Supporting me in achieving my dreams.


Especially beloved boyfriend.

Who sacrificed alot for me.

He's the best,

I swear.

The best I ever had.

There's nothing more I could ask for.

May Allah bless you with double of your kindness.

Insya'Allah, amin.

I love you Hafidz.
='))


So.....

LAWA TAK I?

Hehehehehehe!

I feeling-feeling Aiswarya Rai.

Heee!

Lastly,

This is me now.

Chubby aren't I?

I keep gaining weight.

& I don't know will I be able to lose weight.

HAHAHA!

Idiot!


Okay, till we meet again.

Nights lovelies.

Muacks!


XOXO!

Yours Truly, Ella @ 2:16 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>