♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Thursday, July 14, 2011
:: Keindahan dalam Perbezaan, Itulah Cinta :: Our Differences:He speaks whatever in his mind, While I keep it to myself even though I have more things in my mind than he does. I'll end up talking nonsense. He's a very patience towards my attitude, MOST OF THE TIMES. While most of the times, I don't. Heh. He does listen to me while I hardly do, I am stubborn and I tend to do things on my own ways. And ALWAYS ask for 'time-alone'. He looks rough but deep inside he's a soft-hearted person. While I'm the opposite, at times, worst still, I don't give a damn at all. He chases after me and still does Up till now and forever will. Hehe! Hes paranoid, over-protective while I am more TRUSTING. He love to force me doing things I dislike In the other hand, I hate to be forced. (Who doesn’t anyway? -________-'') Even if it is a simple as handing up my phone to him. He likes to chill at places which I never though I could chill at. Like coffee shop? LIKE SERIOUSLY. I dislike! LOL! He shops in a way like hes investing his money FOR A LIFETIME. While I shop like its THE END OF THE LIFE. (Pakai buang) I eat more than he does. Well, thats a huge difference too. >_____<’ I am far way ego than he does. Like calling me for 100 TIMES. And I still refused to answer. Bad? It is as good as I'm killing myself, honestly. I love to play games, well he don't actually. And now he got hook up when he bought an Iphone. He even played for my GODFINGER. Believe it or not. He tends to put up with a lie when he's afraid I would be disappointed and mad with the truth. While I SPEAK TRUTHS ALL THE TIME. He's very caring while....I AM, but I just don't know how to really show him. And all I do is to nag. And this is so common, When one is serious, one is not. And when the one that is not gets serious, The serious one is not. That's us. He likes to try new stuffs. While I'm always loyal, stick to the usual and the old ones. Like Milo, Nasi Ayam Penyet non-stop hits? We are both shy, But truthfully, I am more daring than him. O__o’ We are both a deep thinker, But the thing is, he always think the negative ones. (His reason is: PREPARE FOR THE WORST) While I'm always thinking on the positive ones. (I GO WITH THE FLOW) He controls me and wouldn't want to be share with others, While I don't even know how to control someone. Ohh, I'm trying. Hehhhhh. He'll die for me. But I don't, I fight for him! True. ![]() Despite of all the differences, We do have similarities. We love each other. We care for one another. We like sports. (Though I'm lazy) We joke most of the time And we can really laugh the whole day. We love to eat. We love spicy foods. We make fun of each other. We hurt each other and so we hurt ourselves. We do respect one another. We need each other. We admired one another. Bottomline: Hafidz, I have loved you for who you are Despite the differences we had. I've always put myself in your shoe Whenever the misunderstanding occurs. I know its not easy to really get used to all Of our differences. Especially with someone stubborn and egoistic like me. Not forgetting our work schedule that sucks big time. But with love, nothing is impossible. And now we are loving the differences we had. And I got hook up with drinks I never drink before. Eating food I've never tried. Chilling at places which never come across my mind AKA COFFEESHOP. I'm getting used to it. And its been a habit lately. Hehhh. Just so you know, You were right when you say those sentence That you're the only one who can tolerate me. True enough, You did. No one else can ever be you. Nobody can ever replaced you. I love you with all my heart and soul. Thank you for everything. The happiness. The laughter. The jokes. The shoulder for me to cry on. The listening ear you gave. The sacrifices you made. The love you showered me. Happy Anniverysary Cinta. May Allah bless us with much love. ~Amin~ Labels: :: Hanya kau yang mampu :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 8:53 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|