♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Friday, July 1, 2011
:: Just saje-saje updating :: Greetings!For under circumstances and some reasons, There will be no link for the past post. Heh. Let bygones be bygones. So yeah, Its my lunch and I'm happily blogging. =.=' Killing time. Never thought I would feel a great loss of a friend After Wenny's resigned from the company. I's like my other half is gone. Now, no longer laughter and warm smile. There's saying, You will realised only when its gone. I swear, I cried. I just couldn't hold back my tears. Honestly, she's the one who's been there. Make my day. She's one of the reasons, I look forward to go to work. Now, everything's gone. Tetttt! It's not the end of the world man! I might follow her brave step. Heh! Wenny, If only you know how much you meant to me in my life. Thank you for everything. Though its a short period of time. I'm grateful to have met someone sincere like you. A cheerful, bubbly personalities. Pure smile and the one I can trust. We shall meet again my dear friend. Looking forward for our date! =) Thats my people yaw!The starting of my school life journey. They are my primary school friends. The kecohrable. Up till today. Never fail to make me smile Laughed my ass out like a mad girl always do. LOL! The loyal ones. =)) I swear I had alot of fun after so many years We had not seen each other! From Bowling to Dinner, To Bukit Timah Hill and Henderson Waves. And I broke the curfew! Was 3 hours late for home. As 'early' as 2am. HAHAHA! I feel good!* (minus boyfriend 'perangai', paranoid 24hours) -_______________________-'' Last but not least.I know its kind of REAL late to wish. Haha! Congratulations Hun for your engagement! OHH HELL YEAH, My friend is engaged. There's some who is already married with kids. Not shot gun ehk. Majority of them tie knot already liao. I think I tie my bf to the tree saje laaaa. HEHEHE! Okay got to go! Chalo bethi! Labels: :: Its exactly one more week, cinta :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:26 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|