It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, July 24, 2011
:: Allah, hear my prayers ::



I can be a nightmare of the grandest kind.

I can withhold like its going out of style.

I have the bravest heart that you've ever seen.

And you've never met anyone who's as positives as I am sometimes.


I'm a girl with many problems.

I mean a lot.

Honestly.

And I'm Struggling.


But I will never give up.

Even at times, I feel like giving up.


But this is the real me.

I am strong.

And inside me, I don't easily break.


I belive in Allah.

For He wont test His people beyond their strengths and abilities.


I'm grateful, still.

With whatever happens.


I will go through every single problems

With opened heart, full of patience

Determination and I won't be despair.


Amin~

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 7:14 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>