It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Monday, April 4, 2011
:: I am stronger now ::



Welcome to Pulau Hantu (Besar).

+.+

Nonetheless, I did enjoyed myself.

As in,

Having a lil' break for myself.

Some peace in mind.

Plus, Boyfriend is there too.

How can I not enjoyed his companion right?

Guess what?

Half way thru'.

The camera BATT dies.

Tsktsktsk!

Lately,

I'm not being myself.

Emotionally unstable.

I'm serious.

I wasn't in a good shape.

Actually.


But y'know me.

I hide my feelings very well.

=))


I misses who I used to be.

Though its some kind of a bad thing

To do so.

Which is

Being rebellious.

Like a roller-coster ride.

No fear in me.


Now,

I am better in many ways.

Partly, thanks to my boyfriend.

To give me some space to correct myself.

Believing in me.

Trusting me.

Have faith in me.


But somehow,

I sinked.

Unstable.

Empty.

Lonely.

Despaired at times.


I missed my friends.


I don't know if they ever know this.

But I've learned to let go.

& I'm good in letting go sincerely

Without holding back a tear.


I know,

This is for my own good.

& things have always happens with reasons.

I believe things can never

Be the same. Just that,

Some takes longer to change

Than the others.

Its life.

Sometimes,

Its just about accepting & adapting.

People do walk in and walk out in life.

All, all of them.

No one lives forever.

Either they make a good or bad impacts.

That's the reason why everyone have to treasures it.


And most of the time,

We don't always get what we wished for.

It's gonna be another way round.

In fact, the things that we don't wish for.

Is the thing that are meant for us.


I've got alot of things in mind.

But

I know there's nothing much I can express.


To be continue.....

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:12 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>