It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Thursday, March 24, 2011
:: By Destiny ::


Whoaaaa!

It's been ages I didn't update this poor blog.

*FAKE!*

Hehhhhh!


Currently,

Having lunch.

& Everyone is away.

Boss brought them out for lunch.

Except for me.

Cause....

MOM'S COOKING IS THE BEST.

Obviously,

I would rather choosed mom's one lorhh.


My english 'koyak' dyy.

Mix with Wenny too much.

HAHAHA!



Anyway, have you met my boyfriend?

Hehehe!

So yeah,

I have yet to tell you the story.

To cut it short.

It's destiny.

We are from the same high school.

But because it's not the time yet.

God have some reasons

That we didn't meet/see one another

By any chance.

Weirdest thing is..

I do see his classmates before.

But never this charming guy.

So does him.


Hmmmm.

Maybe, I'm not pretty leiii.

That's why he never knew about

My existence.

Hehhh!

(But thankful, he didn't know me yet)

Hahaha!

*secret!*



He saw me last year Raya.

& he claimed it was like...

Love at the first sight..

KONON-NYA!

He finds me a 'pelik' girl lorh.

Wondering if I'm a Malay.

But because he's not like those typical guys.

He didn't ask for my number.

What's more he's alone.

PLUS, he's a shy guy actually.

Ego can be said.

Who thinks girls come last

In the list


He came across my facebook

Through my cousin.

& add me up.


GUESS WHAT?

I accepted his friend request after a month.

Well,

I don't really add unknown people.

But I didn't ignore his friend request

& kept it just for the sake of keeping it.

(No, I followed my instinct actually)


After accepting him as my friend in fb.

I was kind of excited.

That he was my cousins friend.

& my brother, Ajul.



& We don't really chat.

He's not those guy who flirts around. But there's a time he touches my heart

With 'ayat-ayat kursi'.

Due to my status

Indicating I need help.

Praying to Allah,

To show me the right path.

I cried leii.

Seriously.


One fine day,

& he was asking me

Where he could buy men's beach necklace

To match with his shirt.

& coincidencely,

I was doing some shopping.

With Kak Uteh & Raihan

That part of time

I just grab and bought him one.


BUT,

Wait...

We don't exchange number actually.

So we 'sms' using fb msg lorh.

HAHAHA! & it happened that my battery were low.

Dying soon.

I'm afraid I couldn't pass his necklace.

I pass my number.


& He text me like....

TWO hours later.

=.='


So it was our first meeting.

Just 10 minutes.


No,

I didn't fall in love yet.

Hehhh.



During those time knowing him.

My brother was trying to match-make me

With his friend.

I get annoyed.

Frustrated.

Irritated.


You see the point here.

Everyone wanting to match-make me.

Sad right?

Like want to sell me like that!


So I wasn't into guys,

Just yet.

Though I've let go Syamim.


Day by day,

AJul tried to convinced me

That his friend is a nice guy.

And that particular time.

He got the chance to say that guy name.


I was shocked but stay calm.

He mentioned,

''Hafidz''.

In my heart,

(Ehhh, I make friend already liao!)

HAHAHAHA!


I wasn't wrong in making friend with a guy

This time round.

He was just perfect.

Too good to be true?

But trust me.

It falls into places.

For real.



Sayang,

We didn't meet by chance,

But it was destiny.


How possible we didn't came across

With one another during our high school.

How weird it can be when we always

Chill at West Coast but we didn't see each other?

How miracle it was,

That after many years we knew that

We were near indeed but never see the existence.

Plus point,

You already close with my relatives and brother.

Which makes things way easier.

Hehhh.

Sweetheart,

I'm looking forward for this coming SATURDAY!

UUuuhuuuuu!!

P/s: I LOVE YOU CHOMEL!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:27 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>