It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Monday, January 3, 2011
:: And I'm Certain That ::


Picture above taken from Azdi Lela Wandy's fb.
Nice one siaaa!
HAHA!

So yeah!
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Not too late to wish right.
Still January whatttt...
Hehhh.
I had a great start for the year.
HOW BOUT YOU?
Hehehe!

Anyway,
I won't lie.
I wanted to burst out.
When I watched those fireworks.
But I don't have any idea.
To burst it out of joy
Or because deep down I'm missing someone.

Those moments,
Where he held me tight,
Kiss me tenderly.
Look into my eyes
& whisper 'Happy new year sayang'.
Gosh.

& that was so 2008.
Can't lie.
It does replay in my mind.

Oh well,
Shuddup!

Bottomline:
It was a memorable night with chomel.
He made me laughed throughout the day.
Unexpected things do happened.
Up till now,
I don't seem to understand.
Why I'm so lost into you.
-___________-

01.01.11
Congratulations to Widuri & Shah.
May they have an everlasting love.

Finally, get to meet my long lost friends
From Jtps.
I had a great time too.
There gonna be another gathering
Again on the 28th.
Can't wait!
=))

& Takziah buat Nurul Diniyah (my twin) Sekeluarga
Atas kehilangan orang tercinta.
Semoga roh-nya dicucuri rahmat.
Al-fatehah~
At last!
I met my girlfriend.
Who I didn't get the
Chance to meet for ages.
-____________-
Tyra,
I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
Thank you for sparing some
Of your time for me
& helping with the gubahan.
Much appreciated.

So do Raihan,
Thank you for helping.
;))

I can't wait for the big day man!
09.01.11
_________________________________________________________________
Dear Chomel,

I can be in love
But I just don't know
Baby one thing is for certain
Whatever you do it's working
Other guys don't matter
In your presence can't do what you do
There's a million guys around but I don't see no one but you

Just one of a kind~

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 11:43 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>