♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Monday, December 27, 2010
:: Rindu, Rindu Serindu Rindunya :: Grrrrr!!! Literally, I went obsessed With my own hair. And.... Zapppp! PECH! Copper & Perm. & I'm so gonna straight it back! Feeling2 Rihanna 5mins je. -_______________- So below is how it looks like laaaaa. Something like that. Ugly, I know. & I seriously don't know How to deal with kerentengteng hair. What's more to maintain it. Beloved cousins. A blast one, definitely. Minus the banglas & chinas. 1 & half hour sleep. & Luckily Achoi & Abul came to rescue. Wake me up at my place! HUAHUAHUA! Pecah, I know! Couldn't sleep through out the night Cause someone's away. FIRST NIGHT. Haiz. Minus the packness like tinsadinbasisatu3dolar! Gosh!!!!!! The rain that cheats our feelings. Its start pouring, stop half an hour later. We gets excited. Then it pours again. THREE TIMES. Hahaha! Minus the 'disturbing part'. Minus eda & zan cinta episode......12345678910. COUNTLESS! Minus my sickness. Bottomline: I did enjoyed myself. =)) ![]() & seriously, I LOVE ( . )( . ). Syamim knows that well. HAHAHA! Okay, Apasal name dyer kluar? _l_ So just beware, I love boobs, But I love boys tits more. Huahuahua! Sound so wrong. (_l_)
& because it was damn pack at Vivo Plus it's raining HEAVILY. We decided to sat on the spot Yangsungguhtarkperlu. *Near ticketing booth* Then few minutes later There's groups joining us KAYPOH! Kononnye ramai2 protest! HAHA! & Yes, We had a small picnic there. =.=' ![]() I'm missing you badly. Unexplainable feelings. Finally, found. But, ...... & time will tell. Waiting for your call my epok-epok sadin. You have no idea, How I went through the days without you. Don't leave. Cause I'm here to stay, For good. For real. Yours Truly, Ella @ 6:46 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|