It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Thursday, December 23, 2010
:: Chomel ::


Arrrrrlooowww bloggy-joggy.
Heeeehhhhhh.
Look dear blog, I've choped off my supposed-to-be
Rapunzel hair.
Tsktsktsk!
I is teribbly sad.

But now,
I'm fine.
No matter what,
Even If I'm bald.
I LOVE MYSELF.
Heeehhh.
CUTE APE??!
Sape cakap burok!??

Aku campak dragonball+EPOK2
Gedek kat rambut kau!
HAHAHA!

Last Sunday we celebrated Ariq's
First birthday.
Then followed with Azrul aka Achoi's Birthday.
AWESOMENESS!
I was late.
-____________-
Standard!
But wait,
It's because I was preparing for his birthday cake.
Hope he had a blast.
Balloons, cakes sabotage, karoake.
=)) Thank you for the treats,
And the surprise too.
The white heart shape balloon.

Which I got jealous
The kid got.
And I didn't expect him to
Actually request one for me.
Awwwwww!
Hey piglet you touched my heart

You know!
And deepest apology for
Messing up the places we went.
Especially at karaoke.
Gosh!
All over the place.
The sofa.
The carpet.

And not forgetting.
MY HAIR!
_l_
Hahaha! Alhamdulillah.
I'm fine now.

Though its hard to explain
Till now.
On what actually happened.
Its still happening laaa kay.

I just gotta be strong.
Anytime it will just strike.

With no signs.
No warning.

Yes,
I'm afraid of death.
I was near to death.
How dark it was,
How it crushed my soul.

My heart.
No words can decribe how
Pain it was.

Allahu Akbar,
Allah Maha Besar.
KepadaMu aku mohon perlindungan.

Thankful to Allah.
He gave me another chance.
To live again.
I will definitely welcome 2011
With many hopes.
In many ways,
I wanna be a better person.
I wanna be prepared.
I wanna be near you, Allah.
Show me the way and guide me Allah.
Insyallah.
Amin~

To all those who have been there
Supporting me.
Praying for me.
May god bless you guys.

I'm grateful.
May god reward with
Double of your kindness and happiness
You had given me.


I'm happy now.
I've let go the past sincerely.
For sure.
No looking back.

I know I've always say goodbye.
But I didn't walk away.
Because I didn't mean it.
I still wanna be near you.

He says,
'Baby u gotta meet me halfway here.
I'm in the dark.
I will say ur the same girl i met n fall for.
I do adore you'

='((

But hun,
I believe I've freezed my heart.
And there's no turning back,
Nor I will go halfway.
I would want to go all the way there.
Soar my wings without you.

I'm sure I'm stronger now.
I'll definitely cherish the moments we had.
Be it the good and the bad.
I'm grateful to have met someone like you.
Thank you for everything.
I wish you all the best,
And be happy always.

=')) Ehemmm!
Kay wait,
Its not because I had someone else.
I decided to say my final good-bye.
He came on the right time.
It was after and not before.
God knows everything,
Because He's the one who arrange it.

Like the saying that goes,
"When HE takes away something precious from you
He'll replace it with somethings so much better."
Well,
Basically.
I have four brothers.
And they are the ones who look out
CALON-CALON for me!
HAHAHA!
Cause they know me well.
I don't mind actually.
Cause I trust them.
As they are my loved ones
Who had always wants the best for me.
And so,
Above is my brother's friend.

But I do mind if the makciks & pakciks,
Outsiders who busybody to match-make me.
Hehhh!
Grr!
I'm only twenty.
Kirekan aku hotstuff-yang-tark-laku urh nie.
That everyones wanting to match-make me.
=.='

For now,
I'm gonna wish that
TWOTHOUSANDELEVEN
Gonna be the time of my year!
Hehhhh!
Cause I suffered enough in 2010.
Serious shit.
2010 is the shittest year ever.
HAHAHAHA!

Kay jom abg chomel,
Kite fly high next year dgn dragonball I
And Epok2 sadin 3 singgit you tu.
Hahahaha!

Ehemmm!

OKAY BYEEEE!!!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 5:34 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>