It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, December 10, 2010
:: Aku Berjanji Cintamu Ku Bawa Mati ::



Have been spending my time
With my two precious above,
Be it,
On the phone,
Text
Or
Just chat.
And not forgetting Azrul a.k.a Achoi
(Who have been there for me most of my downfall)

Okay,
I'm blessed.


What's important now,
I need to take good care
Of my health.
Extra precautions.
Errrmm.
Ya right.
I can't kick my habit
Of..
SMOKING.
Despite of my condition.
And the doctor advised.
_l_

Counting the days to....

Make me think of the positive ones.
Indeed.
Remorseful.
Than to regret.

And I wish the best
For myself.

While others are looking
Forward for a brand new year, 2011.
With many wish.
Hoping it could be a better year.
I'm here praying
I could welcome 2011,
With many hopes.

Insyallah,
Amin~

Though 2010 was a bad year
I ever had.
I'm still grateful.
And I do wish I could converge
All my experience,
Good and bad.
All the lesson I've learned.
All the falls I had.
To imply to a brand new year,
Brand new life.
And be a better person.

And this year.
I gave Zoukout a pass.
And guess what,
I sold my ticket
To...
Syamim.
HAHAHAHA!

Kay not funny.

Sodeyyy.

I wish I could see you again,
But as much as I wish to see you again
Is as much I wish it's the last.

Can't tolerate
No more.

I wish to explain here.
But I lost of words.

I'm holding to much sadness
I guess.
I can't take everything
At one blow.

But hun,
I hope you understand that
Everything is for your own good.

Pergilah rinduku, hilangkan dirimu.

Harapan~Fazli Zainal

Doaku agar kau kan selalu bahagia
Agar kau temui insan tulus menyayangimu
Lepaskanlah diriku kerna keredhaanmu
Bukan kerna dendam jua bukan kerna kau terpaksa

Ku tinggalkan memori bersamamu
Ku undur diri bersama harapan

Tidak kesampaian cinta kita
Ku bawa harapan ku pendam rahsia
Ku di kejauhan mendoakan
Agar kau bahagia tiada lagi duka

Daku rela mengundur diri
Ku pasti dikau kan fahami

Tiada penyesalan kasihku korbankan
Andai telah tertulis ku terima ini bukannya ku pinta
Oh pergilah dikau diiringi keikhlasanku,
Cuma pengalaman mengisi kekosongan mimpiku


Selamat tinggal,
Aduhhhhhhhmakkkkk!
Pedihhhhhh.
Nark hug tight lagi please?
='))
Allah knows the best.
Even sickness is a blessing.
So we will be near Him,
Pray to Him.
Remember him.
That's how he shows His love.
Allah I love You!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 10:36 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>