It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
:: Yes Baby I'm Angry, Don't Ask Anymore ::


I love my people.
Despite the tiredness.
To give time for work.
Family.
Friends.
Cousins.
&
Myself.
I did have a lot of fun.
Words can't decribe on how
Delighted my heart is
To see those smile
On those faces.
Though deep down.
I'm battling with myself.
Again and again and again.
Without giving up.
Syamim,
If only you know
How shit I feel like.
With all your actions
I still care.
I still love.
Syamim,
If only you know,
I can never hurt you
Like how you hurt me.
I swear I can never
Break yours like how
You break mine.
I might not know the reason
Why you still hold on tight
The fact you knew
It just bring me pain.
& You tell me on my face
You don't wanna hurt me.
No more.
You care a whole lot bout me.
You still love me.
But I get shits all over again.
Back to square.
And there it goes.....
I believe your lies.
And you knew I know that
All along you lied.
But why are we pretending??
Can we just break free?
Haiz.
I keep on repeating
I'M TIRED.
But I'm still dragging my feet
To walk through that rough journey.
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:33 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>