It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Saturday, August 14, 2010
:: What if ::







(MAC Bronze Make Up Done By Noor)



TWENTY.

On the 7th Aug.

Unfortunately,
I can't upload the pics yet.

As the camera is with my fat bro.
Hehe!

As usually,

Celebrated with family.

WAIT!
Nahh,

This year more special.

I celebrated with ONLY my PARENTS.

Gaga!

Romantic moments.
Hehe!

Beloved parents treat me dinner

At Sakura.

By having my favourite dish.
FRIED BABY SQUID.
And a slice of cake.
As I don't eat cakes.

(Sesaje nark amek gambar*thats what mom said)

HAHAHAHA!

Afterwhich,

They wanted to catch movies.
And so we did.

With a great start.

Dropping by....

Grrr!

If not for mom larr yerr!
So I say "HI"

Gaga!

Charming as usual.

With his messy hair.
I LIKE!

Haha!

Mom don't recognized with anymore.
SADNESS.

Yeah he kinda surprised.

What's more it's my birthday you dumbass!
You should be the one 'visiting' me!

Nahh.

I know he remembered.

But there must be a reason why he acted that way.

BOTTOMLINE:

I care less.

(still care abit leiii)

=.=

They bought me white chocolate rose!

I'M SO LOVING IT!
Thanks guys!


LOVE YOU ALL!


09.08.10


With SOME of the ex classmates.
Before that I merayau at town.
And my B treat me to a movie.


On which he had a good sleep!


He wanted to treat me Ben & Jerry Ice Cream .
So much.
But we are just running in time.


Next time perharps


And guess what,


I drop by again.
HAHA!
This time is because he said,


I MISS U.


So I came to give him a hug.


Awwwwww.


Sweet kan aku!
AKU TAHU!


Haha!


Deep down only God knows.


The pain im bearing.
Haiz.


Have been rocking the book


Like no end!



Look Syamim's inside!


HAHAHA!


Sorry,


I don't own a bookmark.
So he became my MANGSA!


&& tada!
Look!


How NICE?????


Accident happened what..


Well who cares how nice it is.


You're not marrying my foot right?



OKAY BEST!

Labels: ,


Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:16 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>