It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Saturday, August 14, 2010
:: Things happened with reasons ::


Messages which could turn my world UPSIDE DOWN!
And on that I shall I thank you MR MASAM.
"It will be kinda weird to wish u now hun?
Happy birthday baby.
Its still ur birthday on my watch.
I woke up late.
So ur birthday ended late"
GOT SUCH THING MEH!
Mintak kene potong!
Grr!
"I hope u had a gd bday hun"
"Cuz ur wif sm1. Fuck ah whatever k"
When I came into the store with My B,
Well, what's there to hide.
He's my Buddy!
See how aggitated he is.
How mad he can be.
JUST BY HAVING A GUY FRIEND.
HE'S IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!
Grr!
"Dnt be me"
When I wishes I could be like him.
"Even though u may ny believe it
nor u care bt tt hurt"
"Whatever u said hurts"
OUCH!
"HUN ITS THE BIGGEST REGRET EVER HURTIN U.
WAT U WAN ME TO DO HUN??
TELL ME??"
"ITS MY PROB BBY ITS NT U!!
FUCK MY LIFE AH SERIOUSLY"
"Tell me wat to do i beg u!!!
Pls!!!"
"U want me to kill myself?"
I'm dead already hun
Without having to kill myself.
HAIZ!
"BABY I DNT KNOW WAT TO RPLY.
UR SO SINCERE.
UR FUCKING DIFFERENT.
N ILET U GO.
FUCK"
Yes, I'm different.
Everyone is.
But baby,
I'm always the same girl.
The first time you met.
Which you claimed
I'm your love at the first sight.
I've never changed.
So do my heart.
Yes I understand,
What we felt for is not the same anymore.
But you are the same person.
I"M LOVING SINCERELY.
Whole-heartedly.
Truthfully.
"I dnt tell u this.
But i always freese when i see u
suddenly at work.
My balls was at my throat.
Just now, and when u were with ur parents.
I was almost speechless.
Tried to get myself talking.
Then i saw ur fren.
It got me talking eventhough i was pissed.
At least i hav something to say to u.
Im sorry.
Im fucked up"
He's just a friend.
Then how did I manage to endure all the pain.
Having to witness/see/know all the shits
You and......
MANY GIRLS!!!!!!
Grrr!
"I almost teared."
I already am!
"I dnt love another"
"I dnt hav flings ok"
Yes, i love the way you lie...NOT!
"I still do. Its nt the same"
Hell yeah,
That is what holding me back!
So do you!
"I dnt know ok hun!
Ive already regretted making one decision
n i dnt know wat will happen next ok!"
SO DO I YOU IDIOT!
But I make thing happen.
Rather than to wait for things to happen.
Unlike you.
Yes, I wish to that if only things could fall into places.
Well boy,
Everything needs effort.
"Nt being able to be there for u n stuff.
Im working my ass off to keep me bz,
forget all the regrets and sadness
that has been in my life"
HAIZ!
Yes, we are mirrors.
I agree.
HAHAHAHA!
No one knows the future.
But baby,
What if.......
What if
YOU ARE THE ONE FOR ME.
AND I'M THE ONE FOR YOU.
Misses you as much as you misses me.
What's holding us back?

Labels: ,


Yours Truly, Ella @ 2:33 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>