It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
:: Soon ::


I can't be lying to myself.
I miss him lots.
I can't be lying to myself.
Each time I came across with love.
I think of him.
I can't be lying to myself.
Every now and then,
I still hurt myself.
I can't be lying to myse;f.
Everyday I look forward for his msg.
I can't be lying to myself.
I do think about him
When I said I don't care anymore.
I can't be lying to myself.
That whenever he text me,
Those tears roll down my cheecks.
I can't be lying to myself
Smiling when it hurts me deep down.
I can't be lying to myself
When I wish you
At times I don't wish you well.
So that you could learn from the mistakes.
I can't be lying to myself
Saying "let me go hun"
When I still want you to hold on me.
I can't be lying to myself
Telling all the people
"I've move on but I've yet to walk away"
When the fact I don't even know
HOW TO MOVE ON.
I can't be lying to myself
That I'm enjoying life now.
Whereas I'm going thru alot of shits.
I can't be lying to myself.
I JUST CAN'T.
___________________________________________
Poor Syamim JR.
Whenever I'm mad with him.
Down with him.
He will be my victim!
GAGAGA!
& sweetness.
He still keep this pic in his wallet.
The first picture I gave to him.
When the day he hold my hand.
For the very first time.
SESAJE-SAJE.
SESUKA HATI.
(Last Warning)
*p/s we are still dating that part of time*
=.="
I miss this one.
The times.
I don't hafta put on make up.
& I still think I'm beautiful.
No matter what
People say.
Haiz.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 10:34 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>