It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Saturday, August 21, 2010
:: Someone asked me to Geylang Si Paku Geylang ::


Do I really change??
SAME WHAT...
Above is last year picture.
The different is just my hair.
Grr!
Everyone has been saying.
Anyway, thank you so much
To all people for the compliment.
HAHA!
Sape cakap aku tark lawa?
AKU LAWA SIOT!
Haha!
Or maybe I slim down?
Yeah I drop 6kg in a week.
Wahh,
If every week I lose weight....
No way!
That's horrible.
I didn't plan nor wish to lose weight.
But I've been falling sick for,
987654321 days.
=.='
I ate like biscuit and milo for pre-dawn.
And ate Roti Boyan or Potato chips
Chocolates for my break-fast.
NO RICE.
I really wanna eat,
But I've lost appetite.
HOW?

Thats my best ones in my life.
Mak & Abah.
But I love and use to call my mom
BONDA.
Hehe!
;)


& this is how it looks like at night
WCP.
West Coast Park.
I wish to go again.
So peace.
BB was so nice,
I swear.
He accompanied me to all my legend places.
Where Syamim's first send me home.
First touch my heart.
First dating moments place.
And many more.
HAHA!
He's been listening to my crap till midnight!
HAHA!
Poor him.
That's why I love my BB.
No one can entertain me
Except for him.
In many ways.
He can tolerate.
Hehe!
So from Clementi,
We head down to my previous house.
To my used to be my clan place.
My best hometown ever.
Then to my secondary school.
Sharing with him how I was back then.
Then lastly to WCP.
Gosh,
It really make my day!
I see syamim everywhere!
HAHAHAHAAHAHA!
FUCK YOU BOY!
See,
I ain't running from anything.
I face it.
Says who I can never move on and walk away?
I face it with open heart.
I no longer afraid with the places which reminds him.
I can even go to all those places.
To let it go.
Cool.
The feeling is superb!
And he went missing somehow.
PPD LOW.
Look people,
Stop saying unpleasant things bout me.
Like I'm stupid,
Such a fool.
Whatever I do,
Its always the best for me.
You aint know anything bout me.
Just yet.
If only you know.
You would shut your fucking smelly mouth.
I don't understand.
I'm the one going thru'.
I'm the one in the play.
I'm the one who loving him.
I've no life?
Then how bout you?
Bothering my life is what you call a LIFE?
You need help I guess.
Stop fixing other people's life.
When you can't even fix your own.
People I certainly don't need to be fix.
I love the way I am.
I know myself better.
&
I jollywell know what I want in my life.
Haiz!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 3:47 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>