It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
:: The best ::



Shahrul Aidil
My BBB.
Beloved Best Buddy.
Serving Ns.
24.08.2010
HE WAS A GREAT GENTLEMEN!
He respect all girls.
I shared most of my stories,
Be it the sad ones or the happy ones.
Or something not even meant to be shared.
HAHAHA!
Bottomline:
I was so comfortable with him.
He was sincere in the very beginning.
He was a good friend of mine.
Who never fail to cheer me up
Whenever I'm down.
Lend me a helping hand when I'm in need.
Not only he listened to my probs,
He listened to my nonsense too.
ALL THE TIME.
He was there for me ALL THE TIME.
24 hour.
Believe it or not.
Yes he did.
Speechless right?
He can even cycle to Jurong.
Accompanied me thru the night.
He can do EVERYTHING FOR ME.
He do what it takes to make me smile.
He make my day a meaningful one.
He rememebers me be it rain or shine.
He respect me all the time.
He cares a whole lot about me.
He feels me.
He understands me.
He knew me inside out.
My bad side and my good side.
My ugly side and my beautiful side.
When I say, "Ku nark urh jadi sexy"
He would replied" You are sexy in your own ways"
He would check on me every now and then,
Making sure I'm doing fine.
Eventhough he's prepaid his low.
He would get a way to contact me.
Even if he have to use the public phone.
He see the pain in my eyes unlike others who listen to my pain.
He's my eye opener.
He's protective towards me.
He watch me wither.
He stand by me.
He catch me when I fall.
He's sweet, soft-spoken and gentlemen.
He have....
Adorable eye lash!
HAHAHAHAHA!
He's soft-hearted.
24.08.2010
02.14.27
Something that would changed my life.
=))
Speechless.
I can't believe.
And I choose not to.
AGAIN.
Haiz.
Whatever happened.
I just want you to know Bb,
I care so much about you.
I treasured you very much.
I appreciates every single thing you did for me.
On that,
Baby I pray for the better.
For both of us.
Much love,
Your dearest BB.
*MUACKS!*
He's MINE!
Period.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:21 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>