It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Thursday, July 8, 2010
:: I wish he had changed for the better ::


Hmmmmmmm.
"I feel like im looking in the mirror when
talking to u.
Dnt ask me why i say tt la ok.
My behaviour n urs are almost identical.
Haiz.
Ok i get u alright"
Hmmmmmmmm.
"We r like perfect for each other.
Y things cant just fall in place.
Hmm"
Hmmmmmmmm.
"Tnx hun. Hmm. If there was only
me n u in this world,
ill have married u the first day i met u
n populate the world with our children"
Hmmmmmmmm.
(Msges from him)
Baby, Ily still.
If it's meant to be,
It will.
I'm afraid of losing you too.
But I gotta be strong.
This is life.
I hope you understand.
Missed.
=,)

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 10:30 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>