♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
:: Baby We Are Through, Please Don't Hold Me Back :: Happy 1 year singlehood for me! Haha! 10.07.10 But then I celebrated with the one who made me single. HAHAHAHAHA! Nahh. I've been sick lately. So do my B. He said, Sehati Sejiwa. Came across with something today. Kinda true indeed. Leo horoscope. "You are not actiong on impulse - Far from it. In fact, you may find your usual Fun-loving nature is fading away temporarily In favour of something that Emphasises security and ease." Hmmmmmm. Met him. Never thought it could be the last meeting. I didn't mean it. Baby, I'm sick of your lies. Just let me go. After a year of battling. This was the result I'm getting. Well, I'm fine with it. Life is about risking anyway. So hun, What have you risk? People has been wondering. We are ex but we don't act like one. The fact, We've move on. But we have never walk away. Shall I said, He has never wants to walk away? He keep on calling back whenever I walk away. Just about to soar my wings. He broke it again. So I won't fly without him. But then, He has always been selfish. Haiz. And to all those bitches, I'm just not his EX. I'm more than just his ex. Haiz. Why people always pick fights with me? Though, I don't know them. I guess I'm just too ignorant. I'm not arrogant. Haiz. Diam salah. Tak diam pon salah. Tuhan menguji takkan berhenti. Kesabaran saya tark terbatas Jadi cabar la dan uji larh ye manusia-manusia Yang tarkde keje lain nak buat. Hehhhh. Yang pasti, Setiap cobaan pasti ade hikmahnya. Nark bet? GAGA! Diam sudah! LIFE IS ABOUT RISKING. Why chase a stone when there's diamond in front of you. Why chase it even knowing it's impossible to polish it. Labels: :: He said, "Pompuan tu mepek" :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 6:34 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|