It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, June 27, 2010
:: "You know I still do." ::


It's been like a decade I last update this dusty blog of mine.
OBVIOUSLY,
Many things happened.
First of all,
Congratulations to my beloved sister
For her engagement.
=,))
Happy for you.
Love you sis.

I would like to thank my Tyra Darl
For her presence.
Thank you very much.
Much appreciated.
We shall chill out soon aiyte.
I miss you still.
Hehe!
;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really need some recovery for my inner-self.
I'm seriously turning to someone nasty.
Cold, stubborn and heartless.
Feel like something missing.
So lost.
I've been getting alot of disappointment,
One after another.
I gotta accept it.
Face it.
Be strong.
But what if the only pillar you left with
Breaks you hard.
Haiz.
And I just can't believe it.
Up till today.
Were you proving me wrong
After all this?
I thought you could last.
Forever.
But you are just like those who
You claimed as bastards.
Liars.
Selfish.
And just a disappointment
For others.
You are now.
To me.
BIG DISSAPOINTMENT.
Yes it hurts.
As I put high hope in you.
To pull through this rough journey
Together.
I was wrong.
You were just in your own world.
Was I blind all this while?
Am I in the wrong that I easily trust you?
I just don't know what's in your mind
Back then.
If only I knew.
I would make it right.
Because you made it all wrong!
So wrong.
That I'm just freaking turn off.
I guess I gotta let go.
Before I getta know more bout you.
I mean.
Your true colour.
Sickening
When it keep on playing in my mind.
I bet,
It's damn true what the oldies say.
THE BEST MIRROR IS STILL
YOUR OLD FRIEND.
Not only you shattererd my dreams.
My happiness too.
So do yours.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trust me when it comes to
The matter of heart.
Forgiving plays a big role.
I tried hard.
My very best.
To the extend, I don't even
Recognized myself.
He wanna make it up.
In which I gave a chance.
Life is full of surprises.
Today he can be very sure of his words.
Tomorrow it will be a different story.
Let's sit back and let the drama begins.
~27th~

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 3:40 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>