It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
:: Rintihan Hati ::


Mana letak salah dan silap ku?
Yang nyata ku tidak pernah berpaling.
Walau luka sering bertandang.
I've never lied even from the beginning.
I was attached.
When I first met you.
I was sincere.
And truthful.
Somewhere in the middle.
I was ditched by my boyfriend.
But again knowing he lied.
He ditched me.
I've never lied to him.
I told him about our friendship.
Somehow you fell for me.
And you became part of me.
Your love was so pure.
And I fell for it too.
You claimed I was your love at the first sight.
You were mine.
And I made you my everything.
You were my first guy for everything.
I showered you with care and love.
Sacrifice every single thing for you.
On which God knows better.
I listened to you.
I respect you.
Yet you changed to someone I don't even recognised.
Slowly you drift apart.
I let you go is not because of the hurt I'm bearing.
Again it was for your happiness.
I wouldn't stop you from getting what you want.
Partly, it was freedom.
And her love.
Again, you never fail to make me smile
Even only by reminiscing the memories we had.
Your harsh words.
Your bad words.
Your tantrums.
I still can bear with it.
As I know you better than any girls would.
And you even admit.
No girls can love you like I do.
Yes, I believe in that.
You had her but you had never get enough of me.
You were with her.
But you wanted me more.
Eventually,
You guys fell apart.
I don't wish to know why.
As it already hurt me great, just to find out
You attached to her after few months we broke off.
I didn't ask you why.
As I don't want to add to your pain.
We went out as usual.
You took me by your hand.
You kiss me tenderly.
Once again.
I feel you.
But somehow.
Not the one I felt for in the beginning.
Nearly a year.
I prayed hard.
Seeking for an answer.
And I promised,
To be strong no matter what the ans will be.
You made me hanging without a rope.
Telling me you love.
But you just can't commit cause of your work.
I still wait.
And today,
Finally.
God gave me the answer.
You know boy.
Even God can't see me in pain.
He lightens my burden.
By showing me what I should know.
If God have a mercy on me.
Why you as a human do not even have a heart?


For all I've done.
Is this the results I should be getting?
My deep apology for cursing and all.
*I learn it from you*
I was just emotional.
But deep down in my heart.
I still care.
And still wish the best.
I will take this as a lesson.
I've been fighting with my ownself
For the past 1 year.
Finally.
It's over and I should be grateful.
I miss your mum the most.
I've regretted for running from her.
I truly love her like my own mum.
And I don't wish for other girls to get near mama,
Cause I don't want her to carry for all your sins.
As I believe in karma.
I don't want mama to get the pain.
For all your wrongdoings.


If you think
There's no other girls can love you like i did.
Baby lemme tell you this.
No other girls can love your mom.
Like I've always did.
I love her more than you do.


Stop with the entire lies baby.
You took granted of me.
Million time.
This time round.
Lemme fly high with open arms.
Not a broken one.


I won't lie.
And I've never lie.
Indeed.
I don't wish to see you again.
Not even in my nightmares.
*TUHAN MAHA ADIL*
Sepandai-pandai tupai melompat akhirnya jatuh ke tanah jua.
Kesal.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 6:05 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>