It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, May 23, 2010
:: I still love him and still standing strong. ::


19th.
You don't look into my eyes like you used to.
You don't hug me like you used to.
You don't hold me like you used to.
Am I still in your mind baby?
Am I still in your heart dear?
Kesimpulan nyer.
Things always changed what.
Hehhhh.

Gf,
I love you.
We like couple gytu kan.
HAHA!
Ni baru betol friendship.
Ups and down.
Kite ketawe.
Marah.
Merajok.
Mengamok.
Manje.
Menyanyi.
Menangis.
Semue nyer seimbang.
Kann bagos.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
At times by hurting,
We both learned.
*Lyn Darla*
Gf lagi satu nie.
Glad to catch things up with you back.
After 7 years we lost contact.
I won't leave you again dear.
*Nur Azura*
Gf yg ni plak mane tah menghilang.
*Tyra Darl*
Gf dua ekor nie madang pancing emosi ku!
CCB!
Hahaha!
Yet they are the best.
*Gbon & Ah Meng*
To my echa baby.
Patience pays it off.
I just don't want you to regret.
I really love you.
Sentosa here we come.
We go check out hunks kay!
HAHA!
And my sayang gg to get engage in June.
Haiz.
Tinggal lah aku kesepian.
My beloved Siti Nurzaidah.
(semue madang gf je,tkde bf.)
IM NOT LESBIAN.
Or
Am I turning one dyy?
HAHAHA!
CB!
Sial APEZ!
Actually I have no idea what to blog
After so long I didnt blog.
Or I shall crapping at my blog.
Gaga!
LOVE ALL MY GFs!
Kay la.
Last.
I love my boify.
TEUKU WISNU.
PERIOD.
ily syg.
Sungguh2.
Mencintaimu.
Merinduimu.
Menyayangimu.
Mengagumimu.
Ohh syg.
Andy Lau pon not bad.
GAGA!
Farid Kamil pon macam bole jerh.
HAHA!
Lyn syg dont be jealous.
KASI LAAA BALEKKK!
Okay Bye!!!!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 7:18 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>