It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Saturday, April 17, 2010
:: STRONG, more than enough to explain & describe ::


Photobucket
Above.
2008.

Went for Interview
At Pandan Loop.
And I have no mood to go for it.
Interview at 2pm.
I reached at 2.40pm.
Wearing slack.
Shirt with jeans.
-_____________-
And NO MAKE UP at all.
Kay what was I thinking?
Maybe I wanted to just experience
The REAL WORLD OF INTERVIEWING.
Cool or what?

Boss: Kay come in.
Smile away and stand like idiot.
Boss: Oh sorry2, you can sit now.
(Small laughter)
He talk, talk and talk bout his company.
And I’m like dozing off already.
And so he read my application form.
Boss: You have some great experience there.
And I replied.
Me: Jyeah, cool.
WTF SIA ELLA.
Haha!
Again he smiled.
He asked why I don’t pursue in the industry that I learned.
*Banking & Services*
I can even reply him with the big no-no reply.
Me: Well I wish to further my studies instead.
Gain more knowledge.
Boss: If you were selected to work with us
When will you be leaving to further your studies?
Me: When I have enough savings.
But when will it be enough right?
So ya, even if I reach the age of 30 I still can study.
Boss: True, true.
Boss: Btw you are beautiful.
Me: Heeeeehhhh. Thanks.
*Dlm hati, buta kot?Ku tgh masai tark pakai make up
Tgh on medication lagi*
Boss: Whoa, your handwriting is something.
Weird yet nice.
I think just by your handwriting people can learn about you.
Me: Haha! Like?
Boss: You have strong personalities.
Don’t you?
Me: I believe I am.
Boss: Haha! That’s the way.
Just wanna tell you if you are not short listed
And we happen to bump on each other
And you ask me to have a coffee with you,
Sure I will be happy.
But please don’t start to pick up stone
And throw at me.
Da warning dulu nampak?haha!takot ehk?muke ku fiercekan!haha!*
_l_
Me: Nahh sorry sir, but I’m not that type though.
I don’t hold grudges.
And what don’t belong to me and not meant for me.
Will never be mine.
=)

A good start?

Ya my mom say MEPEK!
Stupid.
HAHAHA!

Whatever.
At the first place, I already knew
It won’t go well.
Cause my heart felt so reluctant to go.
Heavy like hell.
But I just wanna run the engine.
Experience and learn.
Then I can go for the real one.

Next plan?
Or shall I say next victim?
MONDAY babey.
Haha!
OKAY BYE!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 3:09 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>