♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Sunday, April 4, 2010
:: Kalau Firaun Bina Pyramid Dgn Satu Tiang :: ![]() Gf is feeling down. Not knowing I’m far way feeling down. Just couldn’t be bothered. But I won’t resort nor have intention To hurt other parties. Just for one person deeds. I’m turn off. I say what I mean. When I say I don’t revenge, Is because I don’t do revenge And I definitely won’t. When I say let people step my head, I mean every words I say. Simple. I hold tight with my prinsip. I just don’t say for the sake of saying. I’ll show you. Been there. Done that. Sorry if I’m kinda harsh. I’m just that way. I’m gonna straight forward to who I care. I don’t like I speak out. Not for me, But for your own good. Swear, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. Biar ku ckp kau mepek. Pasal ku fhm. Org laen fhm tak? Kalo ku dgr org yg tak phm ckp kau mepek. Dgr2 ku tark down pe. Prove them wrong. In a sincere way. Tu mamat just a big ego je. Lambat laun. You know it’s his loss. Nark jual mahal biar betempat. Diri tak sehebat Hang Tuah pon. So be it. We just go with the flow. Sometimes you don’t know. Why you lost your way now. Is because there’s someone Out there have been waiting to show you the way. Why are you not with him now. Because there’s someone better out there Have been waiting along your journey. Just that you not know when and where. Until it strike. When I got nothing to do with it. As in for Shima. Or sape2 larh, Ku bukan drg, And drg bukan aku. Drg buat taik, Ku jugak ke kene tanggong? Tempias kat ku Pasal ku KWN jugak. Treat all the same. Tak pilih kasih mmg betol. But we are all different. Sedikit sebnyk. Treament dyer laen. I don’t think Shima, Adeq, Magg. Kasar mcm aku. Kau sendiri ckp. Ku yg ajar kau jadi kasar. Kau sendiri ckp kalo kau lelaki kau turn off. Jadi kite pon phm dgn cara laen2 jugak pe. True? So just doesn’t mean one did something. All would do the same thing. Like eg, You might understand me better than my other friends would. I know you’re not comparing. But somehow or what. Indirectly, it does. I just don’t share my ‘down’ Because I don’t wanna double your ‘down’. How do I cater to your needs when I don’t know how to solve mine. So all I do, Was to hide my own, So I can be there for you without mixing mine. But its sad you know. When I tried my best. You just take it easy, Put in a way, I’m gonna be like Shima. It’s hard. I’m dealing with mine by myself, Not I don’t like to share. I wish to, But I always tell myself. If I got big problem. There’s someone have a bigger problem than mine. Ckp gitu bnyk2 Lin. Mesti you can overcome. =)) Bottomline: Im different. See darl, How you make me feel down double. I bet you didn't even know. I was down for the past days. And I don't have to show. I just want you to be happy. I always say I have to understand you. You having a difficult situations. I hate jumping to conclusion. I believe everything have a reason. I care for you. Like my own sister. Hence, I love you more than I love myself. Till then, Take care. MUACKS! Love. BYE! Kesimpulan nye. Kalau kite rase Firaun hebat. Tuhan lagi hebat. Jadi Senang Cakap Larh Kan. Prinsip Saye. Kalau Saye Rase Saya Ni Susah. Ade Orang Lagi Susah. Jadi Saye Tetap Besyukur Dengan Ape Adanye. Kalau Saye Rase Diri Saye Hebat. Ade Orang Lagi Hebat Dari Saye. Jadi Saye Tetap Rendah Diri. Tak Sombong. Tak Lupa Diri. Sesungguhnya buruk dan baik. Kurniaan Tuhan. Ape? Saye mcm paham? Ishhh. Saye hidup berprinsip. Kubur saye, Saye jwb, Saye tanggung. Kubur awak. Tu awak peh pasal. =)) Yours Truly, Ella @ 2:19 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|