It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, April 4, 2010
:: I'll Rock Your Ass ::


Greetings
I’m super bored.
So let’s talk crap.
Haha!
So as plan,
Last Friday meet beloved cousins.
Play bowling.
14 of us.
4 je girl.
Kesian.
Keturunan mmg banyak lelaki.
That’s why ku tekenan kot?
Separoh lelaki.
HAHAHA!
After which meet Masam and Masin.
HAHA!
Town.
CB.
Ku da selekeh rabak.
Babi tol.
They were shopping out their ass worst than a girlYus: Ni NAFSU
Haha!
I went there became Masam’s plastic holder.
Bastard.
And Masin (Yus) bought he’s Fred Perry wallet.
Choose like choose wife sia.
Until the shop close.
HAHA!
Went to have late supper near Cuppage.
Bump into Ahmad Arab,
Tark beydek dyer mmg hot.
Handsome.
Tapi tark charming.
GAGA! And saw something in his wallet.
Pastu down tapi step cool.
Wash eyes here and there.
Haha!
Laugh2.
Then fight like cb.
Perang dunia ke-LIMA.
Benci.
Flag cab home.
Lazy to wait for NR.
Reached at 2am.
Ton with beloved Kak Uteh.
Till 12.30pm.
The next morning.
Nope I mean AFTERNOON!
Make my way home.
Sleep at 2.30pm.
Like pig.
Wake up bathe again.
Eat.Then now what?
Sleep again.
FAT PIG!
No life.
Haha!
___________________________________________________________________

Lately,
I wish I could say.
It’s been you who changed.
It was never me.
I try to make it up.
Make things better.
But I not know how to.
It’s hard when you don’t listen
And jump to conclusion.
You know I care.
You made me all confused.
But still,
I wanna be there for you.
You love to lie.When you know I hate a liar.
Lies have been my enemy.
You do things which I dislike.
You don’t do things I like.
But then you expect me
To listen to you,
ALL THE TIMES.

Yes,
You dare hurt me
Is because I’m a forgiver.
But boy,
I forgive but I can never forget.
The pain you put me through.
Stop pointing back at me.
As if it has always been my fault.
It’s unfair and ridiculous.
When you don’t even want to admit your wrongs.
But you point out mine just to cover yours.
Where I have done nothing wrong
You make it as if I was wrong.
What exactly happened to you?
You see boy,
I always stay positive.

Even I can see it clearly.
I don’t jump to conclusion as when I like.
I still want to listens to your part.
And understand why.

When will it be my turn?

When can we really sit down
And have a good talk.
Rather than you raise your voice here and there.
IN PUBLIC.
You know what?
You make yourself like a fool.
I know you would say
“Biar urh siak! I DON’T CARE!”
The thing is
I CARE.
Vulgarities everywhere.
I’m ashamed.
Violence on me?
Think again.
I’ve never hit you.
Don’t ever raise your hand on me.
I’ll make sure you regret.
I hate violence.
Haiz.
What have you turn?

Enough said.
I’m sexcited.
Fadly gonna treat me to movies.
Wooohooo!
Hehe!

When was the last time?
Hmm,
Feb ehk?
My Name Is Khan.
Beloved Cousin Treat.

So smile even every action hurts.
In a relationship?
Nahhh,
Not now.
Find the right one who fit me like a glove.
And how do I open up my heart to someone new.
When the past have been hanging like nobody business.
How can I love for the future one,
If I’m still clinging to the past.
To love truly in the future,
Is to really let go the past.
I don’t want to ruin the future one
Because of the past.
You get me?




OKAY TILL THEN BYE!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:19 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>