It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
:: Freedom, finally. 'Silent break?' ::


Freedom Pictures, Images and Photos
Maybe this is what people say
LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR.
Real good first.

Haiz,
Capek dech sama kamu.

To think back,
I should be the one to do the thinking.
I should be the one to think whether
WE should continue.
Not vice versa.
I should be the one to think whether
YOU deserve me.
I should be the one to think for the
NEXT STEP.
Not YOU.
I should be the one to make the
DECISION.

Wahhhhh,
Do you think you are some famous SUPERSTAR?
Even superstars have feelings.
Better than you do.

I’m sick of you.
I hope you won’t linger around anymore.
Cause I seriously HAD ENOUGH.
I let you go so that you can have a better pace to grow up.
I’m sorry but I gotta be frank.
You’re still immature.

See ya in the next 3years maybe?
HAHA!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 3:59 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>