It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Thursday, March 18, 2010
:: Setia Menanti Dengan Penuh Ketabahan Dan Kesabaran ::


Done with school.
Left with Prom.
White and Gold.
=))
Dress?
Nahhhh.
Be different.
Be unique.

My resume is done.
Application form is all ready.
Just not sure when is the right time
To start work.
I meet a lot of people
Hence, I get many different points of views.
My chef at my previous job ever ask
Simple and deep question.

“Do you want to serve in the flight?
Or
Being served in the flight?”

And I go,
OF COURSE BEING SERVED.
Obviously.

She replied,
“That’s the answer.”

Blur at that moment.
And when she asked me to sit and think.
I got what she meant.
Hmmmmm.

Grrrr!
I really have to think for my future now.
BANK or FLIGHT??

And I’m getting fatter!
Just imagine,
55kg to 61.5kg.
And my ht remains the same.
ARSE!!!!!
Somebody call 911!
HAHAHA!
One of my reader asked bout
Mr Charming.
Haha!
Didn't know that people
Would care bout my life stories
SO MUCH.
Okay nothing TO BE CONTINUED...
Its THE END dy.
Those Prince Charming only lives in fantasies.
And Syella love stories
Who actually touches many heart.
I hope you guys don't ask me anymore.
Cause I leave it to God.
KALAU ADA JODOH TAK KE MANA.
=)

Reply to tagboard:
To Gee,
Thanks for dropping by babe.
=))
Mim still look the same kerh?
I find him getting thinner.
And he just cut his hair.
DAMN.
Haha!
Maybe the girl is his girlfriend lorh.
Tak lawa??
Tak baek you!
Kecik hati syamim kalo bace!
Hahaha!
It’s not bout the look though.
Maybe she has got what Syamim has been looking for.
Maybe what she have I don’t have.
I have many flaws.
And I’m not perfect.
Can never be.
So yeah,
She could be the one Syamim have long for.
=))
Sidek told you bout us.
Hmmmm.
Anyway thanks a lot ya babe.
Stay gorgeous always.
=))

To Guest,
You know I know.
Public don’t know.
HAHA!
You’ve been missed too.
Thanks for dropping by.
Thanks for your advice,
Nagging, sarcasm..
That I’ve changed into someone better now.
You’ve made a great impact in my life.
That I’ll always remember.
Wherever I go.
Thanks for everything.
The moment.
The laughter.
The jokes.
Maybe you don’t see it.
But someway or another
You ever make my life a meaningful one.
Be it rain or shine.
You did change my life.
And bring smile in my journey.
Thank you dear friend.
=))
Okay bubbye!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 8:29 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>