♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
:: I'll sing it one last time for you... :: ![]() Having bad days for almost a week. Not being myself. And I can’t think with a clear mind. What’s my problem actually? Haiz. Gets paranoid on everything. Truly sorry for making Lin Feels the same way. Truly sorry for hurting any parties. Especially my family. I’m trying to regain back myself. Over and over again. Where it started wrong? I wish to know and understand. Where it have to fix? I definitely want to fix. Now, How do I get excited for my prom night When I’m not looking forward for it? __________________________________________________________________ For everything. Your love, care and concern. I'm truly sorry to trouble you with my problems. Especially on your birthday month. Truly sorry. Despite knowing who I am NOW. You still care And be there for me. Glad that you understand me well. And know well my past is not a pleasant one. I wish to have my childhood time Now with you. Love you darl. Hugs and kisses. =,)) Yours Truly, Ella @ 5:17 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|