♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
:: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun :: I had a great day waffling at Gelare Orchard Central. With Beloved Gf. Afterwhich, Pekjal tag along And we went pooling. Club dlm kereta. SIAK! Overall. PUAS HATI URH! Haha! And managed to buy a belt, Window shopping while waiting For Puteri Dari GUA BATU jatuh depan mata aku! Panas je gue. ![]() I swear I miss my classmates. And I miss my JIA. Hope he won’t perangai this Friday. Looking forward. Can I skip thurdays? Haiz. ![]() The plan: Friday. Bowling with cousins. Meet him. To where, I’ve no idea. I shall dine in with him. Hehehe! ![]() Saturday. Gym. Chill at East Coast With my Pri Sch friend. Nur Azura. My very first friend. Still remember the girl who wants to be my friend. Funny, but she is damn cute. Well, Of all my siblings, I’m the only one who loves school so much. Unlike her brothers who cried for their school. KENTAL. -______- Haha! But being the only daughter. I’m different in many ways. I get OVEREXCITED for schools. And the weirdest of all. I don’t care if I have friend or not. HAHA! So maybe I just love to study lorh. Same goes to my Nitec. I don’t make friends. I don’t want to as I’ve always hate ITE. But ended up there. I have to LOVE ITE instead. Until some girls came up to me. And I choose wisely okay. Still remember I don’t wanna even talk to my classmates. ![]() DEWI: Name kau siape? ME: (showing my name on which I wrote on a paper.) DEWI: (shouting at her gfs) Ohhh, dyer BISU larh! CB kau dewi. HAHA! ![]() She even ask me join her group. Nahhh. Girls, make up, handbag. Not cup of my tea. Back then larh. ![]() I lepak with the guys. I even join soccer for the orientation games. One of a kind. Weird? No, I’m just extraordinary. HAHAHA! _l_ ![]() That’s why I have many haters (GIRLS ONLY) Hahaha! The thing is I’m not even flirting. Their boys hang up with me. Is because I’m just one of them. Jealous for NO REASON. I’m not a girl, Noy yet a women. But maybe a boy. HAHA! ![]() Yesterday I have a long talk with Azura After many years we lost contact. From 1am to 4am. Touching sia. And she text me. “Do u wan us to be bff like last 7 years back?” We had never fought just that we lost contact. And now we shall catch things up. I swear I miss you gf. For many years I have been looking for you. Everywhere. FB juga satu kan kite balek. HAHA! ![]() Sunday. My cousin wedding. At Go India! 1 Harbour Front Walk Vivocity. Can I not go? Haiz. Btw,Mr Charming, Lu punya bau Menusuk kalbu. Mana2 gua pegi mcm bau lu je. HAHAHAHA! SoooOOdaPppp! OKAY BYE!!!!!!! Labels: :: Miss Masam Alot :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 7:20 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|