♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Sunday, January 3, 2010
:: What Are Friends For? :: I had a wonderful Saturday night with Darla Gf.Just the two of us. Amsterdam. Redbull. Mentos. Winner. Boat Quay. Seriously it was my day. Sungguhpun kite perangai anjing contrak! HAHAHAHA!! She put my mind in ease. I’ve let everything out. Though I’ve never hold any grudges. But there are many things I kept inside my heart. I was relieved that I have let everything out to her. I’ve let out to the very rightful person. Thank God I wasn’t blinded this time round. The things that I learned taught me to be smarter and wiser. I do know my weakness. I’m naïve. I trust friends easily. Because no matter what, It’s your friends who you gonna turn to other than your family, Whenever you faced with problems. But the thing is Not everyone can be trusted. In a way or another, She truly opened up my eyes REAL BIG So I can actually see the REAL WORLD. REAL PEOPLE. REAL FRIENDSHIPS. She touches my heart in many ways. But hell no See can see. HAHA! I don’t show & I don’t express. We had our sharing session till we didn’t realize then It was already 12am. So yeah, There it goes the story of THE TWO GIRL PERANGAI CONTRAK! Hahahahahaha! Serious ni da bohpian.. Biarlah rahsia antara kita! HAHA! Reached Jurong at 2am. And had a long talk with Kak Uteh. As per normal. Being lame, idiotic, sarcastic, funny, stupid Imagining impossible things Which never would you want to imagine those. HAHAHA! Laughing at people’s face. Judging here at there. Pretending we are so the perfect! HAHA! Perangai DOG!!! Hahahahaha! And guess what… We both fall asleep at 1pm which is today! OMFG! And I wake up at 2pm. 4pm & 5pm (FINALLY) Washed up, eat and headed home. And had a super long bath. 1hr and 20mins. WTF I’m doing inside my toilet I’ve no idea. Maybe I fall asleep! HAHA! And up till now I’m still fresh. But my eyes were reds. And my dark circle and eye bag Seriously like cibey. Can you believe after a drinking session? She slept the next day and only for pathetic FEW HOURS To be exact it’s just a power nap. And till now she can’t go to bed. I guess she needs someone to sing her a lullaby PLEASE ANYONE? Hehehe! Bottomline: My mind, My heart, Is in lighter note. There are things for me to worry. Beware of. Be extra careful. I’ll just go with the flow. And do whatever is right. &&&&& Friendship is like MONEY. Easier MADE than KEPT. Talking bout money. I’m broke. =(( Okay DADA! ![]() Labels: :: I love you darla gf. :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 8:52 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|