It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Saturday, January 16, 2010
:: One In A Million ::


First of all
My deepest apology to my only true bbf.
Things tend to get out of my hand
For me to handle.

He's been the one who point out my mistakes.
He's been the one who make me realize
Of things I'm unaware.
Things I tend to ignore.
He's been the one who always give me one fcuking BIG CALL.
He's been the one who showed me the right way.
He's been the one who opened up my eyes.
WIDELY.
He's been the one who never get tired of my shits.
He's been the one who never gives up on me.
No matter what happen.
He's been the one who would still love me knowing
I'M STUPID.
I'M DUMB.
I'm BLIND.
He's been the one who have patience for me.
HE'S BEEN THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TRUE TO ME.
FULL WITH SINCERITY.

Dear Bff,
I've not changed.
I just lost my way
Which I don't need to be fix
Cause I can never change
Being who I am.
But I just need to be found.

You said,
"I had enough."
I would say,
"I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH"

You said ,
"There's 101 types of friends"
I would say,
"Then there would be 101 shits I'll be getting"

No one would know if the wall is hard
If they don't hit it themselves.

Dear Bff,
I'm truly sorry
If you think I lied.
You know I ain't good at lying.
I speak ONLY the truth
I've never live life with LIES.
And for being someone honest,
I'm labeled as DUMB.
STUPID.
BLIND.
I told ya
I go drinking on weekeends
But with whom
I just keep it to myself.
Was I lying bff?
*THREE IS A CROWD*
Yes you choosed me.
And I still insisted to leave.
HAVE YOU EVER THINK WHY?
No.
You would say
"You're stupid"
Then I'll be proud to admit.
YES I AM STUPID.
I'M PROUD TO BE BORN AS SUCH.
Zulraidi jangan pandang pada satu sudut.
If you are one of those who
Simply born as a great observant.
You don't even have the need to ask why.
You will rise up your head high.
And say,
SHE'S MY BFF.

I ain't scared putting myself in danger.
Deep trouble.
Even to the deepest shit.
Cause I learn to believe in myself
Though at times I seems to be so confused.
Besides that,
They don't matter to me that much.
As how you meant to me.
Hilang droang boley dicari
Hilang Zulraidi tiada pengganti.
Aderh faham?
I'm learning.
So do you.
Observing me.
What you define that then?
Learning isn't it?
Everything take times.
I gain at the end of the story.
Even if the shits were on me.
I was LOYAL
I was STRONG.
I was FIRM
I was PATIENCE.
When you met me.
People call me heartless.
Back then
But now bff.
I'm only left being LOYAL.
On which I'm loyal to you.
I've never left.
I priortize you.
In many ways.
Btw it wasn't a debate.
It was an argument.
Cause I'm not against you bff.
It's never about winning or losing.
I'M PROUD
I'M GRATEFUL
YOU WERE PART OF MY LIFE.
You know I've always listen to you.
Is because you care for me.
And you have the thoughts for me.
What's true friend for?
If anyone ask me to define friendship,
I would reply,
"ZULRAIDI ISKANDAR"
You ask me to say,
"Hidup aku ke hidup kau"
But I would say,
"Hidup aku ialah kau fuckfuckguy!CB LU!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yang penting,
"IKHLAS"
*inside joke!*
SHHHHSSS!
HAHA!

Qns: Da besar nark jadi ape?
He replied,
"Darh besar nak jadi HANDSOME"
Indeed he is.
What's inside him.
Made him one.
OKAY BYE!
Psssstttt...
Ilybff!


Labels: ,


Yours Truly, Ella @ 3:43 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>