♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Friday, January 1, 2010
:: Live Life With A Purpose :: First of all,A very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. May 2010 bring us a better and brighter life. ![]() Don’t ask me why. Haha! 2010 Resolution: Too many things to list. One of the things Was to stray from love. But If I were to think back, till when? I’m turning 20 in 2010. With the number TWO in front. It’s time for changes. I’m so gonna change for the better. I wanna futher my studies. At the same start a career. Nahhh, I shall prepare something for my future. *My Dream Is To Fly Over The Rainbow So High* Deep down I’m fear of something. Maybe I left something big in 2009. Or Maybe I’m heading for something big in 2010. So which is which? Time will tell. Now with all the shits, Heart broken stories, Friendships stories, Taught me a lot in 2009 And I shall imply the lesson learned In 2010. Insyallah, Aku jauh lebey bijak dlm mengatasi segala masalah. ![]() 2010, A brand new life huh… So can I have a brand new bf too? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nark boyfriend please? Insyallah I will get the love of my life. SOON. *confident* Lyn told me to grab any opportunity in front of me. Not to be so choosy. The point here I’m not someone who makes friend with guys easily. And when comes to find a partner, Of course I have to be choosy. I want it to be a lifetime. Not for temporary. Not for fun. Yes, I’m someone serious when comes to relationship. Now I’m like lamppost like what Lyn said. HAHA! My girlfriends are all attached. ![]() Congratulations to Tyra & Fadhli. Like so finally. And one of my friends already married. At the age of 19. To a 25 good looking guy with a good career. Simple yet sophisticated majlis. One of my friends is engaged at the age of 16. Now don’t know whether she’s married or not. Lost contact. Then one of my friend planning to get marry end of this year. OMFG.And I still think it’s too early to have a boyfriend now. HAHA! Maybe to heartbroken I guess? LOL! For now, Planning for my future is more important. I need a companion. But not really necessarily. If it’s just make life difficult for me. True. And I miss charming. Like wtf? Seems so wrong That I kept missing him. Even if he’s near to me. *NEAR YET SO FAR* I don’t what is wrong with me. I’ve put aside all feelings. So what’s now? Haiz. Last but not least. Congratulations Bff. May it be an everlasting love. So touching you know! ![]() Take good care of her, No more shits aiyte. And take good care of yourself dear bff. May 2010 be a great year for you and sehamini! =)) Ella with no love. Seems so wrong. Nahhh.. Something different. FINALLY. ARIOS! Okay bye! Yours Truly, Ella @ 10:43 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|