♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Sunday, January 17, 2010
:: He said, "Nak cari mataer mmg senang, mane2 ley dapat, nak cari BINI larh yang susah, so how?" :: ![]() My TGIF was great I shall say. Even though I was disappointed That I couldn’t get the shoe I’ve been eyeing for. Nahhhh. I trust him. What’s not meant for me NOT MEANT for me lerrrrhh. I had a great laugh with Boii aka Neng. HAHA! We hit on the arcade since my mood was down. And we play like cibey! Shout here and there. Like our place. LOL! I lose for the racing game. We only play two times. I supposed to be the winner for the first one. Since I play nasty. Keep on hitting him in the game. *DENGKI PEY PASAL! I lose at the end of it! But part fighting2 AKU MESTI MENANG! Out of 10 rounds He only won one round. T u pon aku kasi chance kay boii! Kesian kau boii! Hahaha! Boi: “ Tak sangka aku kau pon pandai maen game2 ni semue” Ella: “Takde2 yang penting kau kalah sia dengan ku boii!” Boi: “Takde aku bukan aperh kasi chance, nark buat kau happy!” Ella: “Hmm, 10 rounds ehk..KAU kerh AKU yang kasi chance ni?” Boi: “KAU DIAM URH!!!” Ella: *yakdush!*”Amek KAU!HAHA!AKU KAN FIGHTER!LUPE KERH?” Boi: “SIAL URH KAU!HAHAHAHA!” PERANGAI ‘ASAU!’ *inside joke!haha! After that I meet up with my cousin, And after awhile I became lamp post again. The boify tag along. Then I’m jealous. Then I pedih2. Then……. I ASLO WANT BF.. HAHAHA! Fuck you ella! LOL! And I went back home, As early as 7am. Great. _l_ Outing with classmates was canceled. So yeah. I proceed with my Sat routine With beloved gf. And again. My SATURDAY was awesome. 4 thumbs up. *including my foot urhh!HAHA!* ( minus off the pedih2, the phone call, the nagging) Somehow or what, I had a great wake up call LIKE AGAIN From my brother. He said, “It’s a sad thing to see my sister change drastically, I feel like I lose my sister already. I sit and think for hours, What went wrong? You weren’t like this before. You were very obedient. You never like to trouble us. You never put us on any worries. You even sacrifice yourself for us.” “If you said you were big enough, Let me define you this. A grown up person Is when she is financially stable. Who would give and take Who would depend EVERYTHING on herself. Who would never make anyone worried. Who can actually take care of herself. I don’t see that in you. Don’t look at the big picture. Just one small example. You wears make up, The next thing you are gone And your make up were lying everywhere. You make a whole big mess in your room!” ME: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funny sia your example! --______________-- “Yes you are in the process of growing up, I know. But I just don’t want you to go the wrong path.” “Lastly, Enough said. Don’t talks about you’ll get the real freedom When you turn 21. Be it even you are not married by the age of 30 On which I believe you would. Maybe Cause you are so heartbroken. I know you hardly fall in love. You hate guy and whatsoever. YOU ARE STILL UNDER OUR CARE. Even you are not married by 50. Until the day you get married, You are your husband responsibilities. Then we should learn to let you go Sincerely.”
I Had 1 Hour Talk with him. And I guess my bills will MELETOP. Not the phone. Hehhhh. &&&&&& Kay like wtf? MARRIAGE? Like again. Look I’m only turning 20. I’m so not looking for next month. Merisik???? Meminang??? Zaman darh belalu. Tapi aku tetap dijodohkan. Mcm dulu2 Sedih or what? Haiz. I will dress up and make myself look like a clown. And let my groom-to-be RUN. Hahaha! Gerek or what?? Can’t wait. Sekali dia lagi suka ehk? Ku gantung diri sia. HAHA! Why this people Make me feel so old? Ehh deyyy. I still want to study kay. Kalau leh tinggi sampai Gunung EVEREST sia. WHICH PART OF I’M NOT READY THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND? Okay enough. Besides that, It’s a really ‘search for bf’ month for me. HAHA! CB sia perangai. After I changed status at fb. No, To be exact. Ever since I had a BOYFRIEND. Bnyk yang sudi nak kenal2. *feeling2 hotstuff!* HAHA! I had, Mr I, Mr NF, Mr NL, Mr H, Mr D, Mr FS, Mr A, Mr S, Mr RB, Mr RY ………………………… On which, I also don’t know how to entertain. HAHAHA! Nak kenal2? T u pon macam… Zaman darh belalu, HAHAHA! Why not Nak kahwin? Instead of nak kenal2 & nak stead? HAHAHAHA! Something different dok. Gf Darl: Ehk tukar urh, kau amek yang hitam Ku amek yang putih. Kau takpe la, Kau darh derh banyak, KU TAKDE. Me: Huh? Amek urh. Ku pon taknak! HAHAHA! Yang penting back up plan dok. Be home safe. HAHA! Perangai contrak! After chill at Clarke Quay Darl gf friends ask to tag along go Arab street. And I was feeling feeling Fast and Furious. HAHA! BEST! Just nice semue aderh partner. No lamp post for the day. HAHA! Too many to share The important thing I cherished every moment Spend with Darl Gf. And sorry guys that I don’t know the way I always take public transport. HAHA! And to be honest. I don’t even remember their names. Actually not, I DON’T EVEN KNOW THEIR NAME Haha! I didn’t pay attention. And I had a great laugh with them too. Thanks to them. For making my day. Sekarang ku tgh berangan Kalau satu2 kawan aku aderh kereta Temasok aku Macam gerek jeee… Boring part kau sorang urh dalam kereta. HMMMMMMMM…………. *Slap face!* No wonder I have a lot of pimple ehk? HAHA! I’m so looking forward for Wednesday. Big plan with Mr NF! Lets shake left and right! Woohooo! Not date ehk. I love my BOYFRIEND. Whatever Mr.’s I have in my life right now, Be it I entertain or not. I still can’t get my mind, my eyes On MR C. I still find him the best. Oh MR CHARMING, I LOVE YOU SHEY! Bey BOYFRIEND? Tarok kat kocek urh. HAHA! Sorry BOYFRIEND. I love you too kay. Without you I can’t sleep. You are such a bad addiction for me. HAHA! ![]() ![]() Labels: :: I SWEAR I LOVE MY DARL GF :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 11:14 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|