♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Friday, January 22, 2010
:: Bila Rindu.... :: ![]() I admit I MISSES Syamim very much. Nahhh… I hope he’s happy now with his new girlfriend. And I really hope the new girl can really take good care of him. Pampered him more than I do. ![]() I used to spend my money all over him. Get whatever stuffs he wants. And he knows I’m very particular person. I won’t buy cheapskate. Even though I’m not rich. This is what I called. SATISFACTION. HAHAHA! Stupid in love? Noo…. Crazy in love? Nope!…. But… Generosity in love. HAHA! Then one day, He will answer his friend “Ohh, ni ex ku belikan urh” Meanings? He appreciates. He treasured. He remembered. He’s touched. I witness it myself. I even do that. HAHA! When Bff wanted my bangle! LOL! ![]() The feeling of missing seriously sucks. UNBEARABLE. Everything takes time. And I’m doing great now. Just that the missing feeling is killing me now. Because I just can’t help it. It feels like just yesterday he left me. WHATEVER. So… She said.. “TABAHKAN HATIMU, WALAU RINDU ITU DATANG. TANYAKAN PADA DIRIMU APAKAH SEBENARNYA YANG KAMU MAHU. TAK MUDAH UNTUK MELUPAKN MEMANG TIDAK. TAPI KUATKAN HATIMU, PANDANG KEHADAPAN MOHON PETUNJUK.” Speechless. ![]() Maybe is because he changed me for who I am now, And I’m too dependent to him It became hard for me to stand on my own. And is because he made a great impact in my life And also to my family The feeling is indeed strong. ![]() I believe god sent him to me Is for me to see the real me. Is for me to discover what I have inside me. Is for me to learn. Is for me to prepare for my future. =)) ![]() Terima kasih cinta. ![]() My prayers will always be with you. I know. You and me is can never be, Again. Like how we used to be. I’ve already accept the fact. You are just something for me to learn and treasure. Not to love. Let it go baby. Freely. ![]() New boyfriend? I will think thousands time. It’s not easy. Like what a friend of mine say, “Nark cari mataer mane2 leh dpat, Senang, cari bini tu yang susah. It’s true enough. To find a girlfriend is easy But to find a wife is hard. And for me to have a boyfriend Is to make him as my future husband. Meaning, Easy to say. I’m not looking for a boyfriend But a good husband. Errrr… Got it? I’ve never take LOVE in an easy way. I’m demanding. I put damn high expectations. I’m possessive. Simple. Is because I’m always serious when it comes to love. ![]() ![]() Bff go… “Sanggup kau, sayang punye pasal.” Me.. “Tak ku fetish je tgk _________ Terikot2 dyer,HAHAHA!” Bff repeat, “Hmm, sayang nyer pasal” Me.. “Ala da nak graduate pon. And giving is more indah than receiving” Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:40 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|