It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Thursday, January 7, 2010
:: Better In Time Please? ::


Kind of missing this
MATREP.
Hahaha!
I guess bff resembles him alot
That I keep on thinking bout the past
As in the good way larh
Where I really enjoyed myself back then
Nonetheless
It's not only bout the love tingy.
It's more than that.
Thrilling.
Told ya,
I always end up with bad boys.
And....
Guys who is simply
KURUS.
Only Andre is not.
He is fat as pig.
Trust me.
Kan tyra??
CB!
HAHAHAHA!

It's like seriously,
THOSE WERE THE TIMES.
Those were the friends
That would die for you.
SO THE MATREP LIFE kannn.
Tapi THUMBS UP!
HAHA!
And the gerek part.
Only me & Fiqo
Is the oldest.
Isn't it same goes to Bff?
The different is they were not rudies.
They are matreps in their own world
With many thrills and excitement
That I just love at times.
Be it in good way or bad.
HAHA!
Eventhough they are younger than me.
They do things like my age.
They act like my age.
They talk like my age.
They dream like my age.
Ade lagi ramai daripade ni.
Tapi aku anti-social nyer orang.
HAHA!
Gyni mcm nyer crowd je ku da stress..
-_______-
Gagagagagaga!

RINDU NI SIAL!

Money is not everything.
Seriously.
Though money seems to have power everywhere.
Money just can’t buy you happiness.
Money can’t buy love.
Money can’t buy friends.
Money can’t ease the pain.
There are a lot of things that money doesn’t help.
Like one of the above.
THE THOUGHTS THAT COUNT.
Sematrep-matrep dia.
He’s touches many hearts..
Including mine.
Above was drawn by him for our 2monthsary.
Thoughtful of him right.

And being with him.
Never fail to make me be myself.
Go out without any make up on.
I’m so loving it.
Nothing for me to worry
Like how I look.
He just love me for who I am.
One word.
COMFORTABLE.
Anyway,
THAT WAS BACK THEN.
When my face is still nice to look at.
Now horrible already.
HAHA!

I guess I missed being in my 15.
When it came to my realization
That I’m turning 20 soon.
I still wanna do the things kids do.
I still wanna misbehave and let mum scold me.
How?
Bottomline:
THAT IS WHY I LOVE BAD BOYS.
They are sweet than a nerdy boy.
They have plenty of surprises.
The best thing ever.
WE DO STUPID THINGS AND GET WASTED TOGETHER!
Hahahahahaha!
I call that…
MY SATISFACTION.

Apart from that,
I miss Kin badly.
I don’t know what actually happened with our strong friendship.
That it fade easily for the very first time.

She is the girl who I bullied in my secondary school life
And I was only sec 1.
Gang up with only GBON.
My bgff.
HAHAHA!
Both leo mahh..
I LOVE GBON TRUCKLOADS SIA.
Can never find a friend like her.
EVER.

I would beat Kin at a corner
Till her spec nowhere to be seen
And I left her all alone.
Crying for pain.
Searching for her spec.
See, I’m cruel than animal.
Just that some nuts thinks I’m an angel.
HAHA!
Tease her.
Bullied her.
Make her listen to me like a dog
Make her cry.
SHE WAS AFRAID OF ME AND GBON.
That every time she saw us.
Her face would change.
And can see her heart is screaming for help.
HAHA!
Her birthday turn out to be her badDay.
HAHA!
Trash over her.
Even the dustbin.
HAHA!
But I wasn’t around.
And what make me even more surprise.
She would still stand up for me.
Whenever I was involve in a fight.
All she did was give false excuses to teachers.
Write stupid reflection
Being my eye witness
Even though she was not there to witness.
PELIK BINTE AJAIB
She was.
HAHAHAHAHA!
I’ve no idea why.
I didn’t even ask her to do.
Too scared of me?
Nahhh I don’t think so.
Maybe YES.
HAHAHA!

She was my punching bag.
She was my maid.
HAHA!
Buy me food and serve me till SEC 4.
Be my eyewitness.
When she don’t even know the stories.
I beat her up
But she was the one who wipe my blood
Whenever I had fights at school.
How true it can be.
ONLY GOD KNOWS.
Not knowing deep down
I love her.
It came to my realization
When some other people bullied her
And I'll screw that person up.
Hmmmm.
MAYBE I CAN’T BEAR SEEING OTHER PEOPLE TAKE MY VICTIM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Fuck you Ella.
And I don’t know how I ended up being close to her.
And she became one of my best friend.
Despite all the shits I gave her.
I don’t know what she sees in me.
That never makes her fail to stay by my side.
I wonder up till now.
And I love her for that.
HAHA!
We became close.
She became setan just like me and gbon.
I would call gbon the SILENT KILLER.
I would still call Kin The Kental.
HAHA!

She became rebellious .
But it seems she went to the right path.
HAHA!
Cause at the very least she now knows how to protect herself.
She doesn’t have to trouble my life.
HAHA!
How annoying she can be at times.
HAHA!
Since then we are the three girls that always create problems.
Sometimes even on our own,
It turns out to be one another’s problems.

Ever since she became my best gf.
She was my partner to climb the fence whenever I’m late.
She would be my partner whenever I feel like creating problems.
She would not sing the anthem with me.
So we both get caught and be at the staff room
Writing reflection just to kill the time of not wanting to go for lessons.
She wouldn’t say a word to the teacher if I don’t speak out first.
SHE LISTENS TO ME ALL THE TIME.
She was the friend who had never said NO to me.
She was the friend who would do anything for me
Like finished up my homework?
HAHA!
She would give me the answers in exams.
SHE WOULD STAND UP FOR ME
EVEN I WAS IN THE WRONG.
Afterall those shits.
She dare said I was the best person she ever met.

She knew,
What I did
Is for her own good.
Indeed she is one in a million.
Cause she understand me without me saying a word.
She accept me and love me for who I am.
She was the one who won breaking up this cold heart inside me.
She never left even how bad I treat her.
Because she always knew I did it because
I LOVE HER.

And we had gone to our separate ways
But our soul can never be separated.

SHE WAS THE HOT CHICK.

AND I WAS A FIGHTER.

Nothing is impossible.

We do click.

Better than twins does.

I love and misses her always.

Even she's such a pain in my ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

KIN AHMENG.

I swear

No one can ever replace you and Nana.

AHMENG.BEROK.GBON.

=,))

I wanna be good girl please?

And to add on.

LOVE SUCKS!

Okay dokey bye!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 12:16 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>