It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, December 27, 2009
:: Pendamping Hidup Mana Kamu? ::


Should I change my hair parting
Like this?
Like so masai....
BUT I LIKE!!
The more masai
The more I love it!
HAHA!
_l_
fuckfuckgirl.
-______-
Ok ok ok.
Actually I have nothing better to do.
So ya
Mum trick me.
I thought go JB today and tomorrow.
Going JB only for one day.
Which is later on.
She booked me both weekends.
She was so happy.
And.....
Ya...
Okay larh though I'm like freaking mad.
And Mendak...
Still...
I'm happy for her.
Something caught her eyes.
Go hospital?
NO!
Hell no!
Just let it be kay mum.
I don't want to trouble you.
Let me fix myself.
=))
So guess what?
She made me followed her
To weddings!!!!
OMFG!
So bad.
Nahhhhh.
I enjoyed the foods though.
From Hougang
To Jurong West
Last to West Coast.
I didn't stop eating.
And I'm like eating for two person!
WHAT ON EARTH I WAS THINKING.
Two plate of Nasi Minyak
With full of Chickens, Mutton & Fishballs.
One full plate of Rojak.
(POWER!!!PEDAS!!!I LIKE!)
haha!
Then continue with..
Cakes and kueh mueh.
Which I don't know how many plate.
Not forgetting the Bubur.
Okay done for the first place.
2nd.
Nasi Putih With Ayam Masak Merah.
And 4 stick of big fried chicken.
And Kueh Mueh lorrr...
Desert what....
3rd.
ONE FULL BOWL OF MEE SOTO.
Okay done!
See...
=(((
LIKE WTF SHEY ELLA?
I ate too much right.
I just can't control.
I even ate biscuits and chocolates
On the way to all those places.
=,((
So PECAH!!!!!!
Don't you think I need help?
Haiz....
I'm turning to Pig soon,
Ehhhh NO
Hippo I guess?
Hehhhhh.

So this is the first place.
My cousin.
(Dad's side)
SELAMAT PENGATIN BARU YERRR.
Nak carik suami like him can??
Beriman.
See the wife.
The groom.
Tak penah tinggal solat.
They don't take cab.
Only bus.
Cause two in a cab.
Is also seen as ZINA.
And many more that opened up my eyes.
But guys like that are hard to find.
Not even RARE.
And I should look myself in the mirror first.
HAHA!
I don't deserve good guys kay.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm just an asshole.
Who would want me??
HAHA!
&&&&
I can't get my eyes off from the guy
Wearing white shirt.
AWWWWWWW!!!!!
I even ask Mum to take photo for me.
The white pants is my cousin.
Who is the brother to the groom.
So atleast not that really 'bochui'
That mum take their photos.
His voice is superb nice.
In real life
He is super duper cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*faint!!!*
Mum: Nak suami carik mcm ni!
Dad: Ala ni pakai songkok je awak mane tahu...
Me: APE KORANG MEREPEK!?
-_________-
Mum: Ini kebaikan untuk Suhaylah. Awak ni seybok je!
Dad: Betol pe pakai songkok je ke yang baik?
Yang pakai songkok je ke yang sembahyang?
NI SEMUE SONGKOK JE!
Me: PLEASE STOP IT EHK KRG!
It's not like I'm finding a husband here!
I don't want to get married!
Mum: APE???!!!
Mcm betol je!
Baru ckp itu hari...
Ade hati kat_______.
Falling in love kannnn.
Dad: Eh dia punya suke lah taknak kawin.
Lagi bagos.
Jadi tak lah kite tinggal kat tumpangan org2 tua nanti.
Me: WTH!!!! Abah nonsence shey!
Mum: Betol jugak ehhh awak.
Me: Ehk korang thanks.
Bye saye nak balek.
Mum: Taknak chocolate???
Me: NAK!! =((
_____________________________________________-
ASSSHOLE!
I'm too young to think of marriage,
But......
Kalau da jodohkan...
Ape salah nyer!
HAHA!
But seriously,
If that guy were to be mine one day.
AKU SOLAT HAJAT!
PANJAT SYUKUR!
Hehehehehee!
*hidop biar bnyk angan2*
Mum: TU PASAL MUKE PENUH DGN PIMPLE!
-_____-
Aku bbual gyni kirekan Zina tau...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Tapi Demi Allah.
Mate indah,
Hati tenang,
Tgk org2 mcm ni.
Ciptaan-Nya.
=))
(abey kalo ku tetap nak bad boys jugak mcm mane?)
=((
Perangai bitch!
Hehhhhhh!

There's always a little truth behind "JUST KIDDING"
There's always a little emotion behind "I DON'T CARE"


Ku ingin pendamping hidup
Yang ikhlas dan jujur.
Ku ingin pendamping hidup
Yang pantas untuk didampingi.
Ku ingin pendamping hidup
Yang tabah melayari bahtera walau saat duka.
Ku ingin pendamping hidup
Yang taat kepada-Nya.
Ku ingin pendamping hidup
Yang peka pada tanggungjawabnya.
Ku ingin pendamping hidup
Yang teguh pada iman nya.
Ku ingin pendamping hidup
Yang menjadi petunjuk buat ku ke arah syurga.

MANE MAHU DAPAT SHEY?

Good things are worth the wait.
Patience is a virtue.
So I shall wait.
Hehhhhhh!
=))


OKAY DADA!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:25 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>