♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
:: I'm Gaining Weight Like Nobody Business :: Ni gambar step slim.By right I'm not. By left, I'M FAT! -___- Ass! See below!! My CHEEKS! OMFG! _l_ I look so different ehk. Haiz! HELP! Dlm hati: "Nyarie nark buat sit up urh" Reached home. EAT. SLEEP. How leiii???? *Faint!* See! From far can see my cheeckbone Like effing big urh! WALAUWEI! Can someone control me? I'v been eating like pig. Especially at home. Wake up in the middle of the night at times Just to eat. And now worst. I slept at 2am. Everyday. Eating non stop infront of the tv or my lappy. If I continue like this. Shall do something about it. Pretty soon. Hopefully. And yeah I just can't resist my newborn newphew. So adorable. And he behave very well HAHAHA! He don't puke at me like Aniq did when he was lil'. So am pretty sure, Ariq won't pee on me. LOL! He's not as cranky as Aniq. They are so adorable! I LOVE MY NEPHEWS!!! Hehhhhh. I guess I'm having mood swing nowdays.So yeah I rather keep myself quiet. At times I'm thinking. But I don't know what am I thinking of. Too many things playing in my mind. I've been such a pain in the ass. Cause my patience is running low now. MIRACLE. I know. I just want assurance, That's all I ever ask for now. Is it so hard to have it? I didn't ask more. Just one small thing. One answer. Wanting you to say Just "YES" TUHAN SUNGGUH SUNGGUH MENGUJI KESABARAN UMATNYA. Hehhhh. Dan aku pegang teguh pade pendirian. I shall never make any wrong move. Yeah there's always first time for everything. But to make a wrong move, Does it worth? I doubt so. Relationships of all kinds. Like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand. The sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand And squeeze tightly to hold on. The sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, But most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, With respect and freedom for the other person., It is likely to remain intact. But hold tightly, too possessively, And the relationship SLIP AWAY and IS LOST. Got it? After all it’s about acceptance too. Without accepting and understand one another. You can’t even love. =)) & & doesn't mean I've failed in the past, I'll fail in the future And be a failure for the rest of my life. I'll be even better in time to come. INDEED. By then, You'll say, "You're the perfect lover." And I'll say. "Too late." Let's sit back and watch baby boy. ;) LIFE IS FULL OF SURPRISES! Okay bye! Labels: :: FAT, tummy besar first leiii =(( :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 9:51 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|