It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, December 6, 2009
:: I wanted you ::


Declaration:
We the Fantastic Four,
Plus Evelyn.
& Monday
Gonna plus one more.
Khairunnisa.
Is now working at Uniglobal.
Wish Us All The Best.
=))
I've been such a very pain in the ass
To my mom nowdays.
"Kau pikir ni rumah hotel?"
"Ade kau ke takde same je!"
What's happening to her daughter?
I don't even have time for my mom.
Not even for myself.
Pampering myself.
No more.
Haiz.
& my Dbl0-ing
Was fine.
Great I shall say.
Happening with maggie je.
HAHA!
BEST!!!!!
"hmmm..arr...yes..sedap!"
*inside joke!*
Sumpah that guy is damn super duper CUTE!
=))
*slap my face!*
Nahhhh!
1st time I'm proud of myself.
Drunk but didn't get wasted.
Woohooo!
& like wth.
Go club with my long sleeve & jeans.
After work.
But who cares anyway.
*Yang penting enjoy~*
& I can't wait for zoukout.
Though some of them not hitting zoukout.
I won't lie I was down.
But you know what.
I won't let them pull me down again.
I don't care anymore.
What Fad says is true.
What's the point you care about others
When they don't care about you.
Sacrifices made supposed to be sincere.
Hence it's a secret.
I'm really tired and sick of it.
& true enough.
Better be selfish.
At least I don't really feel the pain man.
Fuck you.
I don't care.
I'm gonna spend time with those
Who willing to spend time with me.
Appreciating me.
Treasuring me.
Walaupun yg pergi bole kire pakai jari aku.
Okay enough.
The next day after clubbing.
Worst.
Went home at 5am.
Tell me how am I supposed to have time
For mom?
For myself?
I don't even have enough sleep.
I shall stop after Zouk Out.
*pray hard*
Better still.
After prom night can?
I wanna have all the time
With my classmates.
Though sometimes they give me heart pain.
HAHA!
I love you guys still.
Farhan.
*Kekasih Lame*
Would you be my BF?
My future husband?
Please?
HAHA!
*SIEOW!*
Seems so desperate.
Nahhh!
He's such a wonderful guy.
I swear he's
One in a million.
All girls dream guy.
And he's damn cute right?
Hehe!
He froze of being cold
Just for me.
Let me used his sweater.
Cause I'm so cold.
And he still says.
No I'm fine.
&
He send me to my doorstep.
=))
Alahai.
Carik kan aku lelaki macam Farhan boley?
Ku byr $10.
Please?
Siket nah?
Jgn TAMAK!
$10 boley beli 4 bungkus nasi lemak!
Perut kenyang jugak pe!
LOL!!!
& today went shopping with Fad & Mag.
Tmr go shopping again with Fad
HAHA!
Other activities must not expose now.
More pics will be upload on my next post.
*bile tu aku tak tau*
Hehe!
OKAY BYE,NIGHT!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 1:11 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>