It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, November 1, 2009
:: You wanted me to move on so I obliged ::


I had tons of fun.
From karoake-ing to bbq pit.
Smile to laugh.
Game to drink.
Drink to drunk.
Kay wtf?
Like my beloved classmates says..
"GET LOOSE!"
(do the hand tingy!hehe!)
Bottomline: I'm living life to the fullest.
Errr..am I right?
Or am I having fun till die?
LOL!
Nabey!
(pictures will be upload once I get those pics from Mag)

Presenting, this is my lovely messy desk.
HAHA!
So ya I took it with reasons.

(Fashion school next year? I'll never know.)
It’s my last day working in RBS department.
I’m transferred to UOB.
Pretty cool.
Wishing all the best to me.
It may be difficult.
It can also be easy.
I don’t fucking care.
I’m gonna love my job in many ways.
Even if it’s hard to deal with.
Cause its gonna make it worst to keep on those pathetic mind.
Like “ I don’t like this job”.
The more you dislike,
The harder you’ll deal with it.

So people love your job even its not the job you dream of.
Things happen with reason.
And life is about learning after all.
Make it an enjoyable
And wonderful thing that happen in your life.
I’m grateful that my classmates were there with me.
&& abg fadly will be same department with me again!
Haha!
Double happiness man.
Maggie is in too!!
=))

Above is Gucci.
My lesbian can be said.
From Bank of China(BOC)
Pagi tu sesat ke RBS.
HEHE!
Love kissing her lips.
OOOPPSSS!
Haha!

For my RBS colleagues,
I’m gonna miss you guys damn much.
I had a great time with you guys.
Only one month we’ve been together.
But I have a ton of memories I shared with you guys.
I love you guys.
Especially my seatmate,
Khairunnisa.
I love you babe.
I’m gonna miss this babi.

The “MACAM PAHAM SIOL” guy
HAHA!
And this lady.
Very nice girl.

And also this lady.
My laughing gas.
“WHATERFUCK?”
Hehe!
She loves it whenever I say that word.
Love to joke around with her.

Ala senang ckp ,
Kenal some of them baru sebulan.
But rapat mcm da kenal 10 tahun.
=))
I’m gonna miss you guys.
And I will definitely cherish those moments.
Chey2 aku ckp mcm ku nark gi mane gytu.
Padahal same company jugak.HEHE!

Ini dia!
MAGGIE!
Can't wait to work my ass out with her.
Kaki gerek!
Her laugh can make people laugh.
And gossiping with her,
Is what I'm enjoying now.
LOL!
Bottomline: MAGGIE GEREK!
Hehe!
Ehk muke dyer lagi.
Hehhhhh!
"Jangan pisahkan aku dan dia...."
HAHA!
Always make my day with his stupid lame funny jokes.
My face looks like I just wake up.
Actually true.
HAHA!
I did bath to work la arse!
Just that I only get 3 hour of sleep.
And I "unintentionally sleep at work"
And this guy who help me with my sales.
HAHA! Muke seleleh sia ella.
And maggie sumpah hotstuff.
Macam mane pon dyer muke sebabai.
HAHA!


We,
Plus Nisha and Valerie.
From BM.
Now in new project.
UOB.
Ohh Zaki we gonna make you proud babey!
=))


Tomorrow,
Is a brand new day again.
A good start I shall say.

Okay Bye!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 7:47 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>