♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Sunday, November 22, 2009
:: You touched my heart sweet boy :: Life’s been pretty awesome!Hectic & Wild. & of course. Tired for me. Working my ass out till late at night. Where I believe my GMG colleagues Is snoring away already. HAHA! Used to be lonely and unoccupied During my single life In the past. But it’s the other way round now. Being single. I’m far way busy. Only on Sunday. It’s the only day for me to rest And spend my day with beloved family. My Saturday was great.I’m not being boastful. Or proud. Or thinks I’m hot. Sometimes people get the wrong idea. And everyone has their own opinion. Bottomline: I DON’T GIVE A FUCK BOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK BOUT ME. Yeah maybe true what you say boy. I’ve changed and becoming sarap. HAHA! You want me to be humble. I was once a humble person. And I still am till now. =)) Only the true ones would understand. I do things with reasons. “1 pergi 10 mari” ~MCM MINAH BARU NAIK I know it sounds like a bitch. And I delete it for you boy! OMG! I can’t believe it. LOL! Maybe too excited kot? 1 hari 5 lelaki nak kenal2? HAHA! Like you said, Dulu kurang kasih sayang agaknyerh. Nahh just that I don’t entertain guys in the past.. But now I learn too.. Kay sounds wrong. I DIDN’T GIVE MY NUM TO 5 OF THEM KAY! Only two. And still, With reasons. Not because they are hot. Good looking. They’re not. HAHA! The reason you don’t have to know. I STILL WANTS YOU DUDE. The deal is still on. Though I’ve no confident in myself. I’m happy in this way. Sumpah you are charming. And you touched my heart in many ways. Even though you are damn rough towards me. SEMUE TARK KENE. SEMUE SALAH. Still…. You make me happy. ![]() This is my Friday routine with beloved classmates. Not much of my pictures with them. My bad, I’m busy with my cell phone. 24 hours. Haiz. Problems, problems. One after another. And busy with work tingy call. Like wtf? Nark amek gambar pon kene put on hold jap. HAHA! ![]() *bibir ku yang paling maut kan??!* *NO IDEA WHY?* *Drooling!*![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() *TAIK!*![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() *He's getting chubbier day by day,Not to mention his muscles!haha!!* ![]() ![]() Many things happened.Especially for RBS department. It’s fucking stressful. Yaya. I’m heartless. No feeling one. As for what THEY said. HAHA! The only person who did not shed any tears. Dude, I’m strong inside. Even Fadly cries. And doesn’t mean I didn’t cry, I care less. Indeed I care a whole lot about you ZULRAIDI KENTAL. Hahaha! I might not show, And I don’t have to show. Nor cry to just let you know that. You know we all loves and care for you. I hope you stay strong still. And for the rest of classmates too. Hold on tight. I know it’s hard but we can always make it easy. It’s the matter we want or we don’t. We’ll strive together beloved friends. I swear I love you guys. =,)) *presenting my new babiboy!INSIDE JOKE!*![]() ![]() *Illegal kokoi*![]() ![]() *mypillarofstrength*![]() ![]() *"jage muka!*"![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() *My new bff!LOL!*![]() *He got what it takes to be a true friend*I swear he's a nice friend. He holds most of my secret, Dude I trust you. Dont disappoint me aiyte. =)) ![]() ![]() *Charming kan?????!*![]() Meet up with my loves.Eda and Desi Even for awhile. TERUBAT RINDU. =,)) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Pictures taken after rewang at 3amAll go crazy, Even the kids. I’m just one good example to my cousins. On how to be GILA. And get loose after. Release stress. Kids I’m sorry I supposed to teach you the good ones. HAHA! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Yang penting aku enjoy,I’m loving my life now. VERY MUCH. Cherishing every moment. I kind of regret I abandoned my classmates in the past. Just for a selfish guy. Just to take good care of a selfish guy feelings. Not knowing they are far way better to be with than that selfish guy. Because they had never leaved me alone no matter what. Even at times I tend to abandoned them. Now I wanna spend more time with them, BUT WHY NOW? Left with just 3 months. Ohh god I seriously regret. I don’t wanna be far from them. I don’t wanna lose them. I need them. I love them very much. =,(( Haiz. No use to cry over spilt milk. Classmates, I just want you guys to know That I love you guys very much Till the very last of my breath. And I apologized from the bottom of my heart For my wrongdoing. Belom prom night Aku dah melalak ARGHHH!!! No matter what happened you guys WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF ME. p/s: He confessed!!! That's what I've been waiting for. Boy, My feelings are real Even if at times I'm unsure bout it. For sure. I feel the same way. I'm falling for you. I know you want me, You know I want cha! Labels: :: I'm glad I realized it :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 7:05 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|