It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Saturday, November 28, 2009
:: Sumpah Aku Sayang Korang Sampai Hujung Nyawa ::


My TGIF
Is Great!
HAHA!
Laughing all the way.
&& thanks to whoever plan this soo last minutes.
Msn semue kecoh!
See my face..
I didnt even applied any powder nor cream nor foundation.
Just my eyeshadow & mascara.
& GO!
WTF?
So selekeh..
But He says...
"Okay what??"
HAHA!
So ya okay lorh.
& I'm trying not to wear any powder nor blusher.
Break out tgh rabak.
& trying to make my skin breath freely.
WEEE~
*Jage muka!*
Inside joke!
HEHE!So I seriously don't give a fuck bout how I look.
Haha!
Its already late.
Reached town at 9 plus if I'm not wrong.
Hun: Kau tgh mandi pe?
Me: Taklarh tgh berak.
Hun: Cpat urh I da siap.
Me: HUH?
Hun: Ya, najib amek lagi 5min.
Me: Okay2 bye.
After putting down the phone.
Me talking to myself: Sorry hun..
I sebenarnyerh tgh mandi..
NYAHAHA!
Bohong sunat.
Jumpe nanti leh blg..
*Jujur tu penting.....*
_l_
So they waited like 45mins I guess?
So sorry.
That's how we celebrate our so called,
HARI RAYA HAJI.
Haha!
No Camera.
So we used camera phone.
So understand understood.
Don't expect good quality.
& it's already damn late.
So it's kinda dark.
Well the thought that counts
AFTERALL
=))
See below so masai sia me!
HAIYA!
I love my people!
So happy got to meet them.
HAHA!
Like years never meet.
Like wth.
And my bff being such a pain in the ass.
Majok if I don't go,
& was happy for me that I couldn't follow my cousins
Go adventure.
HOW COULD YOU ZULRAIDI?
Lol!
& if I know I wear white.
But lucky Lyn wears red.
How come they wearing my fav. colour,
But I don't?
Even Najib,The Driver.
His friend.
Mil & Gf.
Kay next time I wear white.
=))OMFG I'm so dark!
HAHA!
Reached home at 3.30am.
And just get 3 hours of sleep.
Just for Fadly you know!
HAHA!
"anything for you"
LOL!
& this is the picture of the day!
MATI AKU KALO DYER TAHU KU POST KAT BLOG.
She have been the only one
Who loves taking nonsence,silly pictures.
Serious whenever I came across her photos.
I will just cry of laughter!
Sorang2 pon jadi.
SHE JUST MAKE MY DAY.
Jadi kalau mendak je,
Sedih je tgk gambar dyer ehkkk.
KIMAK SGP PE AKU.
Mmg pon.
Kay gile!
HAHA!
ILY GUYS!

Last but not least.

Nothing good comes in an easy way.
Wishing it's the best gift ever.
Cause it was the hardest part I've went through.
& the difficult thing I've ever deal.
The most challenging thing I've ever met.
When there's a will.
There will always be a way.
Yet,
I still find giving is the best gift.
Whatever it is.
I'm grateful.
With everything.
=))
& sorry tark turon Zouk.
Bey Lyn ckp waste duit.
Haney penat.
Magg no money.
Bey I alone.
Nahhhh...
Haney got big plan for the girls,
Before Zouk Out.
So better use my money wisely.
Hehe!

OKAY BYE!

Off to town again maybe?
Mendak pe!
But today with cousins.
Nak go taknak?
Tydo pon cantek kan?
HAHA!

&&&&&

ILOVEMYPEOPLE.

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 8:07 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>