♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Thursday, November 26, 2009
:: He's the BEST :: I shall say he’s my true friend.And I’m proud to admit that. Say whatever you wanna say bout him. You don’t know dude, He’s far way better than you. Not only outside. But inside. Know him well. Then you can give your comment. If not I suggest you keep your comment to yourself. Because he jolly well don’t need any. Like he says, “ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.” & true enough. You’re just fucking jealous. THAT’S THE FACT. Let’s face it. Unless you don’t have a dick. & you’re just some old BIG LOSER. Enough said. I’m grateful to have him by my side. & we do have same mindset. And at times we even wears same colour. LOL! Above picture was not like the first time We wear same colour. Not plan at all kay. Destined bff kan. HAHA! Kite budak baru naik? Abey BIG FUCK? Mestilarh baru.. Tarkkan nark teros naik. One step at time. We enjoying our youth life. HIDOP CUME SEKALI. Lives life to the fullest. I don’t want to act or be in my 30s. Where my age is only 19. Kay2 whatever it is. I’m growing up. It takes time. IT’S TIME TO CHANGE right… I guess? I'm pretty scared with changes. =(( Can I take it slow? I just find it too fast for me..... Bump into my 3rd ex yesterday and took the same bus. Somehow deep down I was like asking.. WHY MUST WE EVEN BUMP INTO EACH OTHER? Haha! I know exactly what gonna happened. Fuck la. Hate that I love you like Rihanna sang. Nahhh. It’s the other way round. HATE THAT YOU LOVE ME. And I have a long chat with my recent ex till 5am. And it continues till next morning. Whatever I said yesterday boy. I mean it. You’re such a pain in the ass. I’m not gonna lick back whatever I spilt. You know me very well boy. I deserve better and you don’t deserve me. Feels like giving you one tight slap on your face. I hate you. The first and the only. You taught me how to HATE. Hate you to the core dude. _l_ ![]() ![]() Oh ‘Sweet Boy’ can I miss you??=,(( And why should I at the first place? Zulraidi I don’t have the answer to your qns. I wanna let go but my heart won’t let me be right. But anyway, Loving someone doesn’t mean you have to be with that person. Giving is the best gift than receiving. Define love. Cause right now I’m not sure of what I feels. And I'm not sure of what he feels either. I don't wanna look like a fool. Neither I wanna be hurt again. How do I let go when It wasn’t mine at the first place? You got the point. WHY SHOULD I BE WITH THE ONE I LOVE, BUT I CAN'T BE ME. Love the ones who loves you for who are. Not for what you are. Cause it won't last. SO HOW NOW ZULRAIDI? I bet only god knows what I feels. Okay bye! Yours Truly, Ella @ 10:46 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|