♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
:: Fantastic Four :: Tears everywhere. Fucked up. Mixed feelings. Stress. Missing. Tired. DARI DULU SAMPAI SEKARANG. BESAR PUNYE SIAL PUNYE BAPAK SIAL. Did they mistook me as a guy? Or am I just a bad girl in their eyes? Somehow or what, Can I just know the reason why. Haiz. Again & Again. Who's not gonna be tired with the same old thing? I fucking miss my gfs. CB!!!! But I am not gonna leave any of above.It’s fucking shocking & sad thing. You get kick out unreasonably. Not only me. But we are shocked our name was listed. Well, I don’t give a fuck anymore fuckers. Your company ain’t going anywhere. TRUST ME. Things happened with reasons. Miss match personalities. Ya right, After 2 months. Suck your father's dick la lancauwei! ![]() On the other hand, I’m glad I’m out from that hell. Not only by myself But with my best mans. Shahrul, Zulraidi & Fadly. If I’m given a wish, I would wish to bring all of my friends along. Better still burn down that hell up! So here it goes, Our ‘first’ day of school. No comment on what we did at school. Anyway pictures were taken at gym during lunch. The guys are so SEMANGAT KENTAL To do work out for ZOUK OUT. LOL! And I’m like holding back my tears like cibey. Smoke.Laugh.Smile. ![]() *My Open Relationship FB Best Partner* *My....No comment & My TRUE BFF* *Iaintaswaggerdude!LOL!* Left to right:*MY BREATH* *MY STRENGTH* *MY HEART* Ilyguys.We'll strive together. WE ARE NOT A FAILURE. Indeed we are the weapon that would kill them anytime. That's why they could not afford to keep us back. Shame on them. NO LIFE. ![]() Now,
Okay bye. Labels: :: FUCK GMG UP, MOTHAFUCKA. :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 10:24 PM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|