♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Thursday, November 26, 2009
:: BIARKAN AKU JATUH CINTA :: GEMOK SIA!Helllpppp!!! HAHA! && today, I ate 5 chocolate at 1 go. Kit Kat, Twix, Boost cadbury, Twirl & Hersey. OMFG. Went geylang, With family. And decided to leave them Just to meet my loves at aljunied. Kay aku sgp urh gytu. Nenek majok HAHA! But yet, I still managed to become their tong sampah At Hajah Maimunah. Eat like tmr is the end of the world. FUCK YOU LARH ELLA. HAHA! Yesterday after school. Get Shahrul to shop with me. Pick up the shoe I reserved. And again. Be babi. Eat, eat, eat. Lucky I tahan. I WANT THAT ARMANI EXCHANGE WATCH! Damn! Baby, I will pick you up this saturday kay? Haha! $229. *faint!* But still. I DON'T CARE! Baby wait for me! Don't let other pick you up. Kay aku gila,abey? Sial larh tu jam hotstuff! Basah mulot aku! HAHA! & so ya, Today lepak at tamp. Nearer to my bustop. If not perangai anjing. Stop at bedok. And make a trouble to my friend. I'm sorry. I badly wanna pay your duit minyak. 2 times already. HAHA! But I ain't gonna date you. I'm so sorry. Let me be truthful. Iseriouslydatewiththeoneimseriouswith. Idontgodateforfun. Idatewiththeoneiminlovewith. Idatewiththeoneiwanttobewith. Idateonly'HIM'. HAHA! I miss gfs already. How?? Haiz.. Have to wait till next. Hope not. Maybe sat can meet ah lyn. Hmmmm. ![]() && I guess I'm falling in love. Maybe kot? Or I just don't wanna admit? Not infatuation. Not lust. Not crush. Maybe admired? Fuck. Now what Ella? Thought you not gonna fall for someone anymore. *perangai anjing* Time check: 4:22am. WTF? Besok skola larh bodoh! OKAY BYE!!! Labels: :: Aku sayang kau bodoh :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 3:14 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|