It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Sunday, October 25, 2009
:: Read or Sram Off kay? ::


Note: Best view pictures via FB.
HAHA!
More pics at FB.
Hot stuff!
MY GOODNESS.
*drooling*
Taking this opportunity to thank my brother, Along.
For treating me to Cinta Aidil Fitri dinner
I got to watch him for real.
OMG!
He looks hotter in real life.
Cair sia.
I want my future husband like him!!!
Haha!!
Super Duper Cute!
Aww his smile…
All the pics with along.
Shall post one day when I get the pics.
I wasn’t comfortable.
I was sick that day.
And a guy just pissed me off.
He got a gf.
Sitting besides him.
But he looked at me more than he looked at his gf.
MOTHERFUCKER SIA.
And he looks fucking familiar.
I don’t know if he’s the same guy
In my past who wants to get to know me.
He keeps on turning his head to look at me.
So I told mum to watch him closely.
But he stills dare to turn his head and look me.
Ni urh jantan zaman sekarang,
GATAL.
Musibot.
Tak cukop satu.
If I were to be his gf.
So long and goodbye sia.
Siak urh geram siol.
Okay enough!
S.A.B.A.R!

And ouh ya.
Ticket mahal2 beli.
$100.
But no tissue.
The food sucks.
The fork and spoon not even covered with napkin.
Yeah,
No napkin at all.
The service sucks.

Tapi yang penting Aku dpt tgk TEUKU
=))

And here are some of the pics
Of me & my beloved classmates Jalan Raya.
Only the 7 of us.
Pathetic or what?
Haiz.
Lucky Maggie turon.
If not I’m the only girl.
Though there are only SEVEN of us.
We really enjoyed ourselves.
I had fun with them.
And pening lalat coz….
NAHHH…
Haha!!
Guys are crazy nowdays.
Trust me.


TARKPE YANG PENTING AKU ENJOY.
HIDOP SINGLE PE!
=))

I had a great night with my classmates
Last Saturday,
Sheesha + Sentosa.
Play Game 'BABI'.
Gerek sampai nark tekencet!
Hehe!
&&
No idea why Sentosa.
Plan retak seribu.
If not we went to wavehouse.
But nahh.
Dress code semue lari.
Haha!
And after that meet up someone at B.B
Who I shouldn’t meet.
Nowdays,
Ella being such a pain in the ass.
Nothing came right in her mind.
When will she be able to get her mind straight
Only god knows.
Went home at 9.30am.
Sleep like babi.
And up till today I kinda regret of doing something
That I thought I would never do.
But well,
It already happened.
And I hope it won’t happen again.
I hope he would understand one day
Wtf sia Ella.
It’s been a year.
I couldn’t believe he stills keep to his hope
TIGHTLY.
What makes you so sure that I’ll be yours one day?
HAIZ.
Boy, I simply can’t love you.
I apologized from the bottom of my heart.
No matter what happen,
I will cherish our moments together.
I’m just a pain in the ass man.
PLEASE FORGET ME.
I’m not meant to be yours.

I shall pray and wait
For the right one to enter into my life.
And live happily ever after.
So says who I’m scared of love?
I do crave for love.
Just not the time yet,
I’m not tired of love.
But I’m tired of hurts.
I’m tired of him.
I’m tired of the memories.
I’m tired of the missing feelings
His presence still lingers,
And it won’t leave me alone.
He haunts me every single of my beautiful night
And turned into a nightmare.
This wound won’t seem to heal.
This pain is just too real.
There’s too much that the time cannot erase.
So I’m trying my best here.
To fight with everything I have.
I do want to be love and loved.
And I shall make you stop ruining my life boy.
I became stronger each time I fight with my own fear.
The experiences I learn with you make me a better person.
I know myself better now.
Sesungguhnya pengalaman mengajar ku sebuah pelajaran yang bermakna.
Mengisi waktu ku yang sepi tanpamu.
Aku bersyukur.
Melalui mu aku menjadi insan
Yang jauh lebih bijak dan jauh lebih matang.
Aku dapat melihat dunia bebas dan jelas.
Terima kasih cinta.
=))
And basically pictures above
Is my night day out for jamming with cousins.
WTH Ella.
Till 3 am in the morning.
And wake up at 6.30am.
FOR WORK.
Ya, I know mum.
Now, I'm such a pain in everyone's ass right?
HAHA!
Like sleeping outside the house f0r 15mins.
Cause she's tired of knocking the door
And no one actually hear.
And she don't hold a key with her.
What happened to your daughter?
I've no idea.
I'm sorry kay?
Next time I try my best.
To..
AT LEAST BRING A KEY.
Hehhhh..
Sorry mum, now I just wanna party.
Though I'm very tired with work.
So haywire.
I know you're worried bout me.
Always reached home late.
In the morning.
Worst of all I don't go home at all.
I'm sorry if I don't have a time for you.
I hope you understand mum.
I shall learn how to depend on myself.
You agree on my plan right mum?
Yes I'm gonna fly...
Fly high mummy!
=))
So ya I don't wanna miss you real bad.
And make my heart so heavy to leave you.
My dreams:
Earn as much money as I can
And bring mum to Umrah with dad.
Insyallah.
Make it
My promise to you beloved mum.
I promise and I won't break it.
Love you Mak.
And below is how I look.
So freaking tired right?
Eyebag like 10 kg.
HAHA!
She's going crazy.
LOL!
But she's happy with her life.
Again no idea why.
HAHA!
_l_
Btw,
I’m getting bored making calls.
And I find it hard for me to close a deal.
Is there something wrong with me,
Or the leads,
Or I simply don’t have any interest doing that job.
I’m trying to love the job though.
1st it was love that sucks big time,
Followed by a friend of mine.
Now work do sucks big time too.
So what’s left now?
Everything sucks isn’t it??
I rather work as a cleaner there.
Hmmm…
Can i??
HAHA!

Okay BYE!

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 7:26 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>