♥
http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com
|
Sunday, October 11, 2009
:: On MC for 4 Days...Haiz...wtf? :: Greetings.Sorry for not updating for quite some times. I shall say.. I'm busy working my ass out... I GUESS? Above presenting Mr Fadly, The 2nd pose I had in my phone CURRENTLY. Haha! Well he's kind enough To accompany me watch Darah. Last Thursday. Though I admit,I won't lie its damn 'KEKOK'. Not that I'm not comfortable with him... Its just been nearly 3months I last watch movies. && I shall say he's the 2nd guy I watch movie with. So kinda... NAHHH! Anyway he don't read my blog.. So ya... No worries Suhaylah.. LOL! Rated: 2/5 The most important thing I get to feel the atmosphere again. Pretty cool huh… Like finally… Boy, never have I thought I could do it without you.. Oh yes... I DID! & I’m very happy… Now I shall give a tap on my shoulder. That’s 4 STEP FORWARD. Plus ONE. I broke one of my promises to you. Not a revenge kay. But well you broke yours. And wtf I held on to mine? Fair kay.. You know I’ve always wants things to be fair. In any way. “balas balek urh..” Your favourite line. Well boy I don’t do revenge. Its life. What goes around comes around. Don’t expect the good things when you give shit to others. I have a great day with Fad. Though we don’t really talk much that night. HAHA! And I’ve no idea why. And he’s the 1st guy I…. Basically, Sometimes, Things are better left unsaid. =)) Yeah.. He’s a nice guy. =)) And why on earth I’m talking bout him? HAHA! Funny Guy! Okay, Work wise, sometimes good. Sometimes bad. Again. Its life. Nothings perfect. Worst of all. I nearly lost my breath to an unmoral customer. I’ve no idea why such people do exist in this world. As some people knew, I have this weakness. I may look rough. But I’m not gonna denied I have a soft heart. *Sekali gus lemah semangat* And everyone have a past. A very dark one for mine. Its kinda funny what she said for others. But at that part of time. Whatever happened in my darkest past Haunts me. I believe mum and Mr Zaki would understand. They know better how I feels. They know what I’m facing for almost 15 years in my life. Living in darkness. The pain I go through. The tears that never get to reach anyone. The screams that no one could hear. That’s why. I’m proud to be who I am. “You’re a very strong girl indeed Suhaylah”- Mr Zaki. What’s inside, I swear only God knows. Yes I’m proud of myself I still can endured and wanting to fight with those fears. Which I believe it takes a strong heart to do so. After that freak call, I make calls again. Even how hard I find it difficult. Shivering like hell. I even close one deal. You see. It’s about the heart that counts. The thought that make it possible. And bitch I don’t know what on earth you thinking. Maybe you just sick in the mind? Or you just not a human. And for those who thinks I didn’t take work seriously. You can jolly well wash your fucking brain. I do take work seriously. MC for 4 days. You think I pretend to be sick? You can go to hell. No one loves to be sick. AND PRECISELY, No one would WANT TO BE SICK! YOU SICKENING! Haiz. & can I just know exactly, What are friends supposed to mean? To be exact TRUE FRIENDS. I don’t think she have it in her dictionary. Nowdays, Not only love, But friends do sucks. BIG TIME! The best, Is your FAMILY. Trust me. And Fad I’m missing you I guess? HAHA! Stop with your mushy2 sia ella! Kidding!I miss my colleagues kay. Especially Zainal. Make my day no matter what. Love you babe. =)) And the “best thing” Jalan raya besok 4 org. KEKEK perh? And aku sorang ppn. OKAY THAT’S NOT COOL AT ALL. Nahh.. We’ll see if aku rajin giler babi. It sucks kay that im back with that INHALER! Omg! HAHA! Well.. Ku maseh nark idop kay. Jadi aperh leh buat.. Plus I die2 must meet Fad tmr. GONNA MISS HIM SO MUCH IF I DON’T HAHAHA! No larh… My ciggy is with him. Syiok kan dyer get 2 sticks per day since fri. Be like him. I’ll do the same thing. NAHH!! Joking! Maybe I’ll join the guys, Half day I’ll be joining my Pri sch friends. So yeah wth I’m up till now? HAHA! Night baby! “Suga Dreams” Haha! FUNNY GUY! Labels: :: Mushy Mushy Mushy :: Yours Truly, Ella @ 2:35 AM
|
I Am Who You're Not
The Past Gossip Listen Sweet Escape :♥Ayu♥: :Aideel: :Boii: :Dewi: :Eileen: :Farna: :FieFie: :Gucci: :Hafiz: :Ika: :ImahMoleh: :Imah: :Ila&Ezah: :IqahRumland: :Jia Min: :JuLaH: KinKin: :KweeKee: :Masturah: :Mazni: :Neb: :Raihan: :Syerzan: :Sha: :Sharifah: :♥TyraMyDarl♥: :Valerie: :Wan: :♥Zulraidi♥: |
|
|