It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Friday, September 25, 2009
:: One last goodbye ::



The last meeting.
The moment of silence.
Tears talk more than words.

Ayang, I’m very sorry for all the tears.
The pain.
The hurts.
The heartbreaks.

It was the last time
To adored your eyes.

I’m gonna miss you hun.
Very much.

Those eyes.
Those nose.
Those lip.
Of yours.

I’m gonna miss everything about you.
Now I can’t do anything without you.
I can never shine without you.
I can never smile like how I used to.
How do I laugh now?
I’m tired of hiding and pretending.
Why leave me here all alone hun?

Nahhh…
Just go aiyte.
If she’s the one for you.
I’ll pray the best for the both of you.
Love her like you love me hun.

He wrote 'I love you' on the window glass.
With his ciggy smokes.
For the last time.
And I cried like hell.
It does touch my heart.
He used to wipe my tears.
But yesterday,
He cried with me.

Yes baby,
I’ll always love you too.
I’ll always remember you.

I’m gonna miss his smile.
His laughter.
His smells.
His voice.
His mumblings.
His dimple.
His jokes.
His touch.
His kiss.
His hugs.
Everything man.

Nobody understands me like he does.
Nobody would care for me just like him.
Nobody gonna pamper like he always do.
Nobody would hug me like how he used to hug me.
Nobody can make me feel in ease like the way he does.
Nobody would play with my hair like he does.
Nobody would play games with me like he loves to.
Nobody would hold my hand tight like he does.

Omg..
I JUST CAN’T FIND SOMEONE LIKE HIM.

Will there be someone
Who gonna accept me for who I am?
Understands me like how he does?

Back to square one.
Oh fuckk.
I’m seriously tired.
I don’t even know if
I can live my day happily tomorrow.

Him: I hope one day you’ll forgive me.
Me: Don’t give me nonsense, I’ve long forgiven you.
I tark salahkan you. Dan tark mungkin pernah.
I’m grateful to have you and let you be part of my life.
Him: I’m very sorry.
Me: =)) (trying to be strong)

Him: Do you want me to send you home?
Me: Yes please?J.E jerh can?
Him: Okay.
Me: No one would send me to the doorstep anymore hun.
Him: I don’t think I can do this.
(well I know his weakness…hmmmm)

Him: Hun I promised you to love you forever.
Me: Well, I believe promises are meant to be broken.
And you already did.
Him: NO OKAY!I never break it, I’m still do and I’ll love you forever.
Loving someone doesn’t mean we have to be together.
Me: ISNT THAT MY WORDS?!OMG YOU TOOK MY WORDS.
HAHA!(smack his arse!)
Him: NO its mine.
Me: Well its mine!i still remember.

Msges from him
=,(( pls take care of urself ok.pls. I’m always worried of ur well being.
I can’t love her like I love you.
I’ll love no one like I love you.
It’s juz meant for u.
I love you
U will always be in my heart ok
I really love you. Please tc

Aku maseh yakin dyer yg terbaik buat aku.
Aku maseh yakin cinta itu maseh wujud.


JODOH ITU RAHSIA TUHAN.

I can’t wait to fly here and there.
5 months to go baby.
=))

Okay bye!
Aku darh ikhlas lepaskan dyer pergi.
GAME OVER!
Enjoy!
Hati yang kau sakiti-Rossa
Every lyrics meant alot to me.


Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 4:07 AM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>