It Must Have Been Love

http://hersweetestimmortal.blogspot.com

center>
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
:: Mencintaimu Tanpa Mengharapkan Balasan ::


*Bibir maen peranan besar dok!haha!*
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
(RBS)
Here comes my 5 months.
I'm gonna have more *fun* babey.
Gaining new experience.
She is moving TWO step forward.
For real.
I'm so happy now.
Without love.
I'll do just fine.
But without you dear,
I'll do even better.
Again,
I'm not escaping from anything.
This is what meant to be.
And God had already show me the way.
The best way.
I'm gonna miss you.
Mr...
Nahh..
Know him since 23rd August 2009.
Hmmm...
Should I say my past?
HAHAHA!!
All the best for you aiyte.
Be happy always.
=))
AKU BISA IKHLASKANMU
AKU BISA MENERIMA WALAU DENGAN LUKA
*Doa ku iringi buatmu insan tercinta,
Maafkan aku jika cintaku berubah ke arah yg tidak kau ingini
Maafkan aku jika kini hatiku tidak ku hiasi dgn cintamu.
Izinkan ku pergi dgn hati yang penuh keihklasan.
Mungkin ini yang terbaik buatmu.
Mencintaimu hingga hujung waktu.
~27.07.2008~

Labels:


Yours Truly, Ella @ 9:54 PM

I Am Who You're Not

I'M NOT ARROGANT BUT
I'M NOT POPULAR TO BEGIN WITH
JUDGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU WANT
THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
=)))

Photobucket
070890
Leo-Strong Personalities
BLISSFULLY ATTACHED.
WHITE Lover
Chocolate is Loved.
Admin Asst(Sales & Accounts) cum Receptionist,
FAMILY is my EVERYTHING.
FRIENDS are my HAPPINESS.
My Boyfriend=My Other Half.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

( Back to the top, Baby )


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>: <$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogItemBody$>